• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing Birth By Sleep for the first time in 3 years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Wow. This game is the best game in the Kingdom Hearts series. That is all.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
BbS has fantastic gameplay making it my most played game in the series and was really good looking for a PSP title. I did not like the story nor the characters much though so it's a so-so for me.

Sdog

Awards
It's a close second for me, falling slightly short of the 1st one for me. But the combat is my favorite of any KH when it comes to playing as Aqua and Terra.

Master_Aqua

I completely agree with you, you know some prequels aren't thought of as well as they gave thought to BBS. BBS is what a true prequel should be and is very important to the franchise. Without it, technically a KH adventure would have never unfolded. The best..... so far as I have high hopes for KHIII.

Anagram

Banned
It is my second favorite. I still like KH1 better. Both in story and gameplay.

Alpha Sonix

Also of the opinion that it has the best story in the series, both mainline and in the Disney Worlds. As for gameplay, Re: Coded and DDD might just be slightly better in terms of how fluid it is to switch from commands to normal combos without breaking up the pace but it's still pretty good. The writing on the other hand, is another thing entirely.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When???
I always liked BBS. I always considered it the second best to KH1 but after playing it recently BBS is a little better

I also like BBS story better

I always figured your complaining about certain things in BBS back in 2010-2011 were a sign of dislike but I guess not!

Samhain

Bronze Member
I always figured your complaining about certain things in BBS back in 2010-2011 were a sign of dislike but I guess not!
i'll admit
some things were a little disappointing to me but in the end the game was always considered very good from my point of view

KH DDD is when the shit started hitting the fan

Fortissimo

It's my favorite game when I play it. I just wish it was a little bigger; everything feels so contained. So I guess more dialogue, but thats story wise.
Game play wise, it's my fav no contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back