• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing Birth By Sleep final mix for the first time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efocutioner

Hello my name is Efocutioner. I just signed up to the forums and I just acquired Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix. Now that I have Birth By Sleep I want to play the game in story order, so starting off with Birth By Sleep. Now I heard from a friend that BBS (Birth By Sleep) is the final mix version they had in Japan on the PSP, but I was wondering what the differences between the original one that was released in the US and the final mix one that's in 2.5 HD?

I just don't want to miss out on anything when playing this again, and I have google this information but I want to hear from actual Kingdom Heart fans who learned the in's and out's of the HD Remixes. Any news or tips is much appreciated, and just happy to know there's a place where I can now talk about Kingdom Hearts. I'm going to explore more the forum when I'm done posting.
:wink::wink:

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Didn't play the original BBS but I think the mirage arena is different with an extra boss.

And welcome and such.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome to KHInsider!

Final Mix contained three new bosses: Armor of the Master, No Heart, and Monstro.

There is also the brand new Secret Episode which features Aqua in the Realm of Darkness and a new Command Style, Rhythm Mixer, which is the greatest thing to ever be in the game.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Am I the only one around heeere...who was annoyed by Rhythm Mixer? Like...the finisher barely hit enemies for me. q.q
But yeah, it's pretty powerful and not that hard to activate, so make good use of it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back