• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Playing Birth By Sleep final mix for the first time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Efocutioner

Awards
Hello my name is Efocutioner. I just signed up to the forums and I just acquired Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix. Now that I have Birth By Sleep I want to play the game in story order, so starting off with Birth By Sleep. Now I heard from a friend that BBS (Birth By Sleep) is the final mix version they had in Japan on the PSP, but I was wondering what the differences between the original one that was released in the US and the final mix one that's in 2.5 HD?

I just don't want to miss out on anything when playing this again, and I have google this information but I want to hear from actual Kingdom Heart fans who learned the in's and out's of the HD Remixes. Any news or tips is much appreciated, and just happy to know there's a place where I can now talk about Kingdom Hearts. I'm going to explore more the forum when I'm done posting.
:wink::wink:

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Quack Attack
  • Rising Star
  • Plum Goofy
Didn't play the original BBS but I think the mirage arena is different with an extra boss.

And welcome and such.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
Welcome to KHInsider!

Final Mix contained three new bosses: Armor of the Master, No Heart, and Monstro.

There is also the brand new Secret Episode which features Aqua in the Realm of Darkness and a new Command Style, Rhythm Mixer, which is the greatest thing to ever be in the game.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
  • No Name
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Melodious Nocturne
  • Luna Diviner
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Chilly Academic
Am I the only one around heeere...who was annoyed by Rhythm Mixer? Like...the finisher barely hit enemies for me. q.q
But yeah, it's pretty powerful and not that hard to activate, so make good use of it :D