• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing as Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
I want to say Re:CoM had Reaction Commands...or not. I can't remember. :p

I think by "reaction commands", he may have meant, like, going into Dark Mode. The sleights for Riku were fun, too. I loved using the Mickey+Soul Eater+Soul Eater combo.

LoL, i just remembered.. Re:CoM did have reaction commands..

sonic blade has it, blitz, strike, ragnarok, arcanum, etc..

only it does not trigger a scene. .just a continuation/additional attack to the sleight.. :(

and yeah.!! the Holy Burst was fun.!!

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I thought it was really fun. Fast-paced a little more action packed, however walking into some places and just fighting a boss with no dialogue thats what got me some times I was like eh what? Notheing behind it? He's story needed more but overall IUt was verrrrryyy fun. I beat the first 4 or 5 bosses without dark mode because Riku was like I'm never going to give into the darkness blah blah so I was like then I'll fight with standard Riku. The nI saw the power of dark mode and the blackness filled my eyes.

sassysis10

It was nice to see how Riku thought and how he developed through out the game. People got to see another side of him they really didn't see in KH.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I thought Riku's storyline was bit more interesting, and I thought his voice actor did a pretty good job trying to bring back the old Riku voice. atleast he tried unlike Sora's that asshole.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I liked it actually. Somehow his boss battles seemed alot easier then Sora's. I also like how he can multiple attacks just by combining cards.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
I've gained much more respect for him. I used to just think of him as a jerk-head and move on, but...Riku went through a lot of utter crap with the Organization and such. And, like Hershey said, there was character development. I love that.

Zipporahss

Yes, I agree with you on the story line but hehe, me being a fangirl was comepletely overjoyed to play as my favorite hottie! But I do wish that the game was harder, to me it was easy if not easier. But all the same still fun to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back