• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playable KH2 Sora in 3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoXi

is there anyway to hack the game so that I can play as KH2 Sora?
The data for his skin is already in the cartridge, so I'm sure there's a way to do it.

Back when Days came out, some guy got Ven to be a playable character
because his data was in the game from that scene with Xigbar in Wonderland (video below).

[video=youtube;AlGfc1qwKq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlGfc1qwKq8[/video]

Thanks in advance guys :biggrin:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Re: playable KH2 Sora in 3D?

Well I don't think it's quite the same because in Days, Ven's data was actually created to fit into a cutscene, so the framework was already there. As far as I'm aware, there isn't any such data for Sora in 3D

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Probably not.. The mapping isn't the same. KH2 Sora is 2big2use

KH1 Sora would be totally manageable if 3DS hacking were to come along, however. He's playable in the Ursula battle. Why didn't they give us the option to use the original costumes after we beat the game?

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Before we can even think about that, they still need to figure out how to properly hack the 3DS. However, it might be possible considering that KH2 Sora is present in numerous cutscenes, but we can't really know for certain yet.

Master Ultima

Awards
At the end of the credits you're able to collect the letters for the secret ending as KH2 Sora so it might be possible to hack it and play as him.

MyNameisAnsem

I wish it were possible. Like Launchpad said, it would be nice if we could select other costumes after beating the game. KH1 because they were in the game, already playable. I wish we could use the Soul Eater as Riku too.

Larxy

Website
thekh.forumcommunity.net
That arm though.

14b7ywi.png

2yxq106.png

Anyway, I suppose it would be cool, but I don't think there's a way to use KH2 Sora in 3D :frown: Not before someone figures out how to hack the 3DS, as Gexus said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back