• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playable characters in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I know it's been confirmed we can play as all Organization members in multiplayer mode, but has there been any confirmation that we can't play as any in single player mode? Whether it be each member once or only one or two others temporarily?

I first thought of this when I was rewatching the 358/2 Days trailer and saw Xion raise her Keyblade to Roxas. Then the cutscene moves to her about to fight Axel. My first impressions are "Wait, what? Is this in order? She didn't defeat Roxas did she? That doesn't seem possible." Whether other characters are playable or not, I don't think they'd make you fight Roxas, though the next part is what got me thinking. Unless I'm wrong, it looks like Axel and Xion are about to fight. I really can't see them making a battle cutscene between the two, though the only character that would make sense playing as would be Axel. (Unless his wording is referring to Xion and Roxas, which would probably make Xion the playable character. But who knows.) Though playing as Axel... not entirely impossible I suppose since he's the second most popular Organization member. I can't really see Roxas jumping in at the last minute ready for Battle #2.

Whether the above paragraph is wrong or correct, do you think we will be able to play as any other characters outside of multiplayer mode?

Just to recap the playable characters in previous KH's:
Kingdom Hearts - Sora, Shadow Sora
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories - Sora, Riku
Kingdom Hearts II - Sora, Riku, King Mickey, Roxas, various forms of Sora.
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Terra, Aqua, Ven
Kingdom Hearts Coded - Data Sora
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Roxas, everyone else in multiplayer. As for single player?

What do you think?

A

Audo

I think there is a possibility of a Xion scenario or something similar, but other than that, I wouldn't expect any other Org members beside Roxas to be playable in single.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'd cheat to have the Xigbar or Zexion character model in place of Roxas'.

xtec

some say yes some say no we wont know untill it comes out (or if it slips out :3)

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Nah, I'm thinkin' Roxas is gonna be the only one outside of multiplayer

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If I remember correctly, it's been confirmed in an interview that we can play as anyone we want in Days, even in single player.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Have you ever played as your teammates in a KH game? 'Sides Riku?

No, I doubt it.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
If it turns out that we're able to play as the other Organization members in single player mode, it will most likely only be after the level or mission has already been completed, and afterwards can be replayed by the other members put in place of Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back