• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play Station 3???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

Yes, Xbox 2 (codenamed Xenon) will be out at least a full year before PS3. Xenon is the end of this current year (wow, that is really soon) and PS3 won't be til at least the end of 2006.

nighthawkmk2

there isn't any reason for the people of squaresoft to put kh2 on ps3 (which will be totally kick @$$) they would have to start over and deal with the tons of angry fans

including me

Ryuusuke

i think that KH2 will be for ps2 cuz i heard ps3 wont come out for another 2 or 3 yrs and that KH2 is coming out toward the end of this year...if not the beging of 2006

HikariNoTenshi216

Website
www.shimakaze-no-tori.angelcities.com
Tidus22340 said:
Actually....PS3 is supposedly (once again, according to PSM) going to be revealed at this year's E3 (E3=NEW KH2 INFO! WOOTAGE! AGAIN!) so....I don't know what you want to say to that. BTW: NO, KH2 will NOT be on PS3, it's been confirmed to be for the PS2. Although a PS3 version would be cool...

That's exactly what I was referring to. E3 is May 18-20th. Today is April 2nd. Do the math--A month and a half.

jsalienkid

werent they making it so that you can play PS2 games in the PS3? I thought i heard something about that like way back a long time ago. If they are, then i guess you could say that KH2 is coming out for PS3 as well....but thats confusing. I can say that if there is going to be a kingdom hearts "Package" for PS3, that will be the reason i buy the PS3. However, I dont think anyone else has ever heard that.

It is an OFFICIAL ps2 release though. They wont change that.

B

Blade of Justice

I saw on gamespot.com that KH 2 will be on PS2. It's at E3 now, so I have to be right. I can't wait for it to come out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back