• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

play kh1 and gom again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

say are you guy's going to play kh1 and kh:com again before you get kh2 or just wait until kh2 comes out and start playing that

HeartlessOfDoom

I'm gonna wait till KH2; I've had my fill of KH1, and it's not as exciting when I know what'll happen and when I've seen everything. I haven't played CoM; I don't have a GBA and I hate the small screen and the card-based combat.

RenoTurk

I am going to make KH1 again (few weeks before KH2 to warm up my skills)

I just bought KH: COM today (I am not really big fan of GBA but it got my attention recently so I want to try this game out)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
probably but beating the game more than 20 times gets old so I might not cause I could probably write the entire freakin story out to about what happened in KH and KH COM in like 15 mins

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
im gunna beat em both on exert and get every item on every file and every potion and buy out all the stores and get everyone at level 100 basically...yea..

RenoTurk

I might need to do KH1 again (I have not beat 2 extra bosses and Sephiroth)

Is it true that you have to hear Sephiroth's Quotes to know what moves that he will do next?

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Im currently playing KH1 in expert mode and its great practice for KH2. Well I think so. I love that all the bosses are almost twice as hard than the first time through. COM I only needed to play once and I got the gist of it. Anyway that's my standpoint.

Edit: @ RenoTurk yes it is crucial basically so you don't die.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
well not for every attack but his ultimate move,sin harvest is so deadly that it can kill you in less then three seconds even if ur at level 100,full hp,and have aeroga on.As soon as he says sin harvest dodge roll at him quickly and hit him,and the attack is cancelled.Except for that attack,if u got skillz u can whip him with ease :)Kurt Zisa is easy..The Phantom is a little tricky cuz u can only use magic and he will silence ur characters to oblivion if u dont freeze hands on the clock.hes not that hard though.jus be at a high level.....I wonder how strong sephiroth would be in kh2...i wish u could play as cloud...

RenoTurk

Basically I am screwed about Sephiroth Battle, I guess I will try with my pure luck or skip this battle. -_-

PSPForDummies

Currently replaying KH1. At Agraba right now

Sepirpth is sooooo easy to me. I actually had mroe trouble with the magic guy at Neverland. Anyway, yeah

alchemist

right now i'm at the start of the game and i just beat riku but i 'm going to wait until kh2 coms out to play it again and right now i'm play lunar silver ster story complete and finshing ff7 hey um do you guys know a faster way to level up in ff7 cause i got clouds last limet break and i need to find a fast way to level up so that i can beat Sephiroth

dejah

:|
GASP!!!

who hasnt played CoM?!

you should you know... it's crucial to KH2...

slimjd

right now im playing kh1 expert mode using only the kingdom key.. just a few more d ays lol

dejah

:|
lol.. to be honest i'm sick of KH one already..
hell i know the damn script.
i need knew ones to remember. >.<

X

XEDELAS

yes it has been said that com is going to be bigger than what nomura thought lol

no im not playing it again cause i gave both kh1 and com to my friends house and he sold them on eb gggrrrrrraaagggggghhhh goes super sayin

ok im cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back