• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play at Night..WTF?!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
ok so i'm playing the lv.40 system sector at Olympus coliseum and reaching the final floor gives me a challenge saying "play at night",do they mean myself playing the game at night,or something having to do with the game itself,i mean what kind of stupid challenge is that SE

also while i'm at it,i'm trying to find Aladdin's request "Crystal Earring" and i don't seem to have while i did every system sector i can find in Agrabah,any idea's?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not sure about the general time ranges but this challenge is self explanatory, as is the matching one telling you to play during the day. You need to start that floor at night.

As for the Crystal Earrings, Agrabah has two system sectors you don't access in the world itself during regular game-play. One is accessible during Hollow Bastion 2, and the other becomes accessible after you finish the game and get another Scan level.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
damn it,that just ruined my gaming time,thanks a lot SE
-
and i remember checking the system sectors with 4/4 finished,so i don't know how that's possible
just to let you know,i have just finished the game and gotten the mickey emblem on my save and the journal says i have completed 55% of the system sectors even though i had finished all of them minus the "plat at night" sector

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
damn it,that just ruined my gaming time,thanks a lot SE

I was lucky when I first got that challenge since I played at night xD

and i remember checking the system sectors with 4/4 finished,so i don't know how that's possible

I becomes possible since the 4/4 is relevant to the system sectors you're capable of discovering at the time. Unlocking new Scan abilities through the Stat Matrix - one of which becomes available only after you finish the game - changes the maximum system sectors in a world.

just to let you know,i have just finished the game and gotten the mickey emblem on my save and the journal says i have completed 55% of the system sectors even though i had finished all of them minus the "plat at night" sector

The Avatar system sectors don't factor into your system sector percents. I personally find it quite odd that you have only 55%, but maybe you just didn't Questplore enough.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I was lucky when I first got that challenge since I played at night xD

what's worse is that my time region greatly differs from your's :d

I becomes possible since the 4/4 is relevant to the system sectors you're capable of discovering at the time. Unlocking new Scan abilities through the

Stat Matrix - one of which becomes available only after you finish the game - changes the maximum system sectors in a world.
OOOH,so that's what the Scan upgrades are used for!
i thought they were useless

The Avatar system sectors don't factor into your system sector percents. I personally find it quite odd that you have only 55%, but maybe you just didn't Questplore enough.
well i did some questploration,but it seems that it has to do with what you said above about the scan ability,im right now at lv.3

thanks Smile!
i think i'll continue at about 9pm just to play safe

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
what's worse is that my time region greatly differs from your's :d

It doesn't matter since there isn't a global time for that.

OOOH,so that's what the Scan upgrades are used for!
i thought they were useless

Nope xD;;; each Scan upgrade nets you more system sectors in the Questplorations.

thanks Smile!

You're welcome :3

i think i'll continue at about 9pm just to play safe

Keep in mind you might get the other challenge of playing during the day, though :p
But as far as I recall, those two challenges are Avatar System Sector exclusive so you can get 100% in the regular game mode safely.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
Keep in mind you might get the other challenge of playing during the day, though :p
But as far as I recall, those two challenges are Avatar System Sector exclusive so you can get 100% in the regular game mode safely.

Wow, Square sure like to screw us over with dumb challenges
maybe they thought that it would increase the games lifetime xD

Cheaken

Awards
I remeber that happened to me. But I still got the reward even though I was playing in the day, it was a bit strange.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I remember doing this in my japansese version. Trying to figure out why the hell I was failing a challenge simply by spawning into the sector. Lol'd heartily when I found out what it actually was and the stupidity/novelty of it.

Sakulily

Heh, I thought the exact same thing when it came up for me. Fortunately enough for me I was actually playing at night and so I went for 50% and then right as I got into the sector I starting thinking to myself "Crap, what if it had something to do with the game?" but it didn't. It's as basic as it sounds, you just have to play at night, it just seemed TOO easy of a changelle.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I got this like two days ago lol I was so pissed. But can't you change the clock on your DS so you could do that sorta thing whatever time you want? It's not like Coded would go like, "...You mother fcuker. You changed the time. Now there's a virus in this sector. Have fun asshat."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back