• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play as Riku?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KakiharaXIII

They already said at TGS that REverse/Rebirth would remain in the game. I believe Nomura also said something about making Re:COM m a little more action oriented. It's mentioned on kh2.co.uk a couple of pages in.

T

TwilightExternal

^Actually, I'm deciding not to trust in SE and Nomura anymore [for obvious reasons]. He'll probably announce the opposite when it's released, or something stupid and decietful like that.

skilled keyblada

It would make the game a lot better, in my opinion. I'm sick of being stuck with playing as Sora, it's getting old now. Need a slight change... more than a one minute one, like at the end of KH2. -.-

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The Organization XIII bosses theme song will be in it too (The 13th Struggle and possibly, The 13th Dilemma) Hopefully the gameplay of Riku vs Zexion will be in it.

frisson

Silver Member
Sure we'll be able to play as Riku, but you're missing the main point here...

More 3D CoM means more Axel!! W00t!!

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
More Maluxia, and Zexion too! Yet no Ansem copy fight-thing for Sora... Just Riku... XD

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Yep, I saw the san. Riku!Zexion!*yells of triumph* now I need a a stateside confirmation for my life(my 13-yr old one at least) to be complete.I'm extremely excited about this

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
I hope so. I loved playing Riku's story AKA Reverse/Rebirth cuz it was cool playing as Riku and seeing where his story went and fighting as him w/ all his cool moves. Plus, he jumps higher than Sora! XD

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
I liked how you had to earn dark mode, I hope they add that again riku was so tank when he fought like that

also...ZEXION BOSS BATTLE
ZOMG
but then that means we see zexion lose
oh no... :(

dejah

:|
The card game system is just plain lame; which means that playing Riku won't be so great [keep in note that this commentary is brought to you by someone who HASN'T even touched the CoM Gameboy game, let alone played it].

the card system is more organized way of fighting as compared to the typical button mashing of KH1 and 2.

it's more fun too. but that's just my opinion.

did you know that Metal Gear Solid used a card system too for their PSP installment?

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Well, this thread no longer has a point. >.> It IS completely COMPLETELY confirmed that Reverse Rebirth is available.

hecger

^^ yeah.

i was wondering...for me the Reverse/Rebirth was a bit short since you dont have to do a lot of stuff in the worlds...do you think it would be quick in this version of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back