• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play as a Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakushīnu

Dose anyone think that u would ever be able to play as a Heartless, like in a mini game for example.

Not talking about a game where you are a heartless, just something extra in a future game.

Rakushīnu

I know that, when u control sora's heartless.
I was thinking more like Pooh's book for example.
Where there is like 5 mini games to play as a Heartless, Nobody or Unbirth.

Radon

mofo
i guess it could work. if it were an important/unique heartless/unbirth* with a back ground that may be cool for a full game.
*i didnt include nobodys because we have a full game with one.

Dark Tidus

I think that'd be interesting. Square Enix has been known to make pretty interesting Mini Games so I don't see why they wouldn't. Who knows :D!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
The question is:

Would your character being a Heartless/unbirth even make sence?

*Shrug*

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I don't think it's gonna happen unless they do an entire mode on it, like in Reverse/Rebirth. It still doesn't appeal to me though.

mock0

Perhaps a multiplayer mode?

Like you survive killing heartless and when you die you turn into one and kill the humans until everyone has died

Or many other ways

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
It is actually pretty interesting. Those 5 minutes in KHI just didn't do it the least bit justice.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I rather not play as a Heartless again. Too annoying, if you ask me.

I highly doubt it will happen

the wiz of kh

on the farplane visiting with my summoner
Rakushīnu;3678892 said:
Dose anyone think that u would ever be able to play as a Heartless, like in a mini game for example.

Not talking about a game where you are a heartless, just something extra in a future game.

hmmmm interesting...

reminds me of a lvl on jak 3 when u control a krimson death bot and blow up a sheild with it..

good idea to play as a heartless and i liked heartless form on kh2 so i think it would be a good idea.

heres an idea make a game that shows the dark side and play as ansem and heartless summonds like darkside and guard amour.

question aside from this coversation .why does meta knight from super smash bros look like a heartless?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I guess it could, it might be kind of fun. You could use all of these heartless moves and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back