• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Platinum Usergroup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
As most of you can see we have a new usergroup!
The Platinum Usergroup is a step up from the Premium Members Usergroup and it gives you some perks as well. What are those perks? Here are some of them:

Platinum Members:
  • Can have 1000 characters in their signatures
  • Have all premium features
  • Can close their own threads.
  • Can post Attachments
  • Are allowed to have 150x150 avatars - [There's a problem with this right now. Again, it's being worked on]
  • Can give rep 5 times a day
  • Get a bolded and Silver Username
  • Are allowed to have 2 images in their signature
  • May have 5 images per post (May change with abuse)

*To become a Platinum Member you must have accumulated 3000 posts. - SUBJECT TO CHANGE

There are features for this new Platinum that are not yet implemented. We will have some announcements on those at a later date (don't worry, it'll be soon).

We know that there have been some hiccups with the new usergroup. Most of them have been resolved (thanks to everyone who IM'd me :)) If you still have some problems please post them here. We want to iron out all the problems swiftly.

If you think Platinum members deserver more or different perks/ features please let us know.

Thanks,
KHI Staff

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, DG, we're having a bit of a problem here: whenever I try to submit an avatar it says it can't be more than 50X50 pixels, and resizes it whenever I send one that's above that limit.

T

Tyler Durden

So now I feel inferior, due to my lack of posts in forums that actually count.

Thanks a lot.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
One more problem: I was experimenting with sigs, and I discovered that Platinum users cannot have "
" or "" in their sigs. Meaning no bolds or quotes in sigs for us. I'm willing to bet it's the same with italics, though I haven't tested that.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
One more problem: I was experimenting with sigs, and I discovered that Platinum users cannot have "
" or "" in their sigs. Meaning no bolds or quotes in sigs for us. I'm willing to bet it's the same with italics, though I haven't tested that.

you have quotes in your sig.
So im pretty sure you're allowed those.

But i suggest a change of the username color.
The Silver is too identical to the Grey/offwhite of normal members.

Back