• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Platinum Usergroup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Dont think i didnt research this....

Theres a person here that had 2 name changes.

i cant remember what her name was the first time but her main name was Vicodin. she had a name prior to that i know because she orginally worked at my Signature Request shop. i was lookin through threads and she was leader of a clan but it didnt say vicodin it said Flash back humor.

Now you might be htinkin i got them mixed up...no back trakced to some of her old threads and it says Flash back humor.

Well now i wouldnt call that quite fair plus shes not even a Platinum yet. So i mean

Wheres my secondary name change. when you can justify this then i wont ask.

thats cause there was one day like 2 weeks ago when anyone was allowed a name change, so she got her's. i also got mine changed. im on my 3rd one right now

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
usernames, name changes, usergroups. Funny things Again, the system we have now 'works' but, it's not working like it should. ;)

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
thats cause there was one day like 2 weeks ago when anyone was allowed a name change, so she got her's. i also got mine changed. im on my 3rd one right now

Thanks for that mate. i appreciate it now that i know i missed my shot im sorry for any inconvinence i have caused anyone. See you around the forums.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
IT'S OVER THREE THOUSAAAAAAND!!!!

Just when I got to Premium and had my hopes up for Platinum...

Swag

Young King
Dont think i didnt research this....

Theres a person here that had 2 name changes.

i cant remember what her name was the first time but her main name was Vicodin. she had a name prior to that i know because she orginally worked at my Signature Request shop. i was lookin through threads and she was leader of a clan but it didnt say vicodin it said Flash back humor.

Now you might be htinkin i got them mixed up...no back trakced to some of her old threads and it says Flash back humor.

Well now i wouldnt call that quite fair plus shes not even a Platinum yet. So i mean

Wheres my secondary name change. when you can justify this then i wont ask.

Lol.

DARKNESS-2-LIGHT - .Killswitch - D2L

innerdarkness - Breaking_Point - Endless Devoid

KHProdigy1 - MasterofSinOblivion - <\.Yondaime./> - Kissui Tensai

There's more people I know, but all of those I know happened before they even made the Platinum Usergroup and before that one day when anyone got a change. Just gotta have a reason. =P

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Best you pick your name and stick with it. KHI has little to no more technicalities therefore the opportunities have been sliced and your at the end of the road. Roll with it son, thats just how it is.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
The point of not making 50 accounts is not only for less clutter and inactive members, which if you remember so many inactive accounts were deleted some time ago, but because it can cause problems in the forum.

If you make another account, I'm sure you can expect both accounts to be banned, unless you arrange something beforehand.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Best you pick your name and stick with it. KHI has little to no more technicalities therefore the opportunities have been sliced and your at the end of the road. Roll with it son, thats just how it is.

The point of the change is not because i dont like my username. thats what some people arent getting. i want the change because i have already changed my name everywhere else and the new name is what i use for graphics as well as other things.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Ive already accepted the fact that i wont get a name change. and your input was something i could have done without.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I haven't really noticed a difference between Platinum and Premium. Hell if someone wants more than 1 picture they just place they together and then scale it down so it looks good. I even completely forgot I already achieved Platinum.

Back