• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Platformers (PS3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WanPisu

Awards
Hello there. So, I've been sitting here thinking of buying new games while playing some good ol' Crash Bandicoot with my siblings. And so I came to the conclusion that I need some more platformers for my PS3 and thought I'd ask for recommendations here.

I'd welcome PS1 and PS2 titles but I'm limited to the european PS Store and my PS2 has issues with its first memory slot (thankfully, FF and KH titles allow you to use the second one).

I'm aware of Ratchet & Clank and Sonic already. I'm considering trying out one of their games in the near future.

Console: PS3
Already owned: Jak and Daxter Trilogy, Rayman Origins

yado

I taste delicious
The PSN store the crash games, and the original Rayman if you do no own any of those already. The only game series that came to my head outside of those was Littlebigplanet, which has a lot of platformer elements and a multiplayer mode, although i don't know if I would compare it to Crash bandicoot.

I would definitely suggest sonic just to throw it out there, Sonic Generations is a favorite game of mine.

WanPisu

Awards
The PSN store the crash games, and the original Rayman if you do no own any of those already. The only game series that came to my head outside of those was Littlebigplanet, which has a lot of platformer elements and a multiplayer mode, although i don't know if I would compare it to Crash bandicoot.

I would definitely suggest sonic just to throw it out there, Sonic Generations is a favorite game of mine.

I do own the Crash Bandicoot classics available on the PS Store aswell as a Rayman title or two. My childhood right there ;)

Might end up buying LittleBigPlanet as a birthday gift but I'm not very interested in it myself, even with the platformer elements it seems to have. I've never been a fan of Sonic but Sonic Generations does look quite interesting either way! I'll add it to the list, thanks~

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
LittleBigPlanet's platforming is closer to traditional 2D platforming than Crash Bandicoot, but it can be really enjoyable. The last few levels are surprisingly challenging -- especially the infamous "wheel of death."

Gram

Banned
Awards
Journey.
It's on psn, it's so beautiful. ;A;

But if your after classics I recommend Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Chrono trigger, Chrono Cross, I'd say crash but you done got it lol.

WanPisu

Awards
Journey.
It's on psn, it's so beautiful. ;A;

But if your after classics I recommend Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Chrono trigger, Chrono Cross, I'd say crash but you done got it lol.

"Journey" did look interesting. The thing holding me back is that I very much prefer physical copies of games, especially newer titles.

I'll look into Ico & Shadow of the Colossus. For now, I'm going with Sonic Generations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back