• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Plans For Halloween

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I have some plans for Halloween. I am probably going to dress up like a kimono girl and probably dress my cat up like an Espeon (I don't know where I am going to find an Espeon cat costume, to be honest, lol)! I am also going to get Ruined by Paula Morris and probably also another book by her and possibly even Ghost Stories. Gee, there's nothing like enjoying a good ghost story on Halloween and gorging myself on candy. Maybe, I'll give Mheetu some catnip for Halloween.

What do you plan to do for Halloween, guys?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
bought a shitty batman costume to take my little brother trick r treating

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You insult the bat, man.

I'm just buying candy this year.
wait until the week after and get shit dirt cheap

and on the costume, the ears don't even stand up. i look like the batman impersonators from TDK wearing it.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Waiting for the day after Halloween when all the candy I want goes on sale, 2gud to get a 3lbs bag of Kit-Kats and 2 bags of Reese's for like $8, November 1st best day ever for chocolate-stockin', load up, freeze or refrigerate it, stretch out what you buy, it can last you until the next chocolate/candy sale, fo'sho.

Parents will probably have the usual candy-bowl setup for trick-or-treaters, but sometimes we only get a few nighttime adventurers :(

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Waiting for the day after Halloween when all the candy I want goes on sale, 2gud to get a 3lbs bag of Kit-Kats and 2 bags of Reese's for like $8, November 1st best day ever for chocolate-stockin', load up, freeze or refrigerate it, stretch out what you buy, it can last you until the next chocolate/candy sale, fo'sho.

Parents will probably have the usual candy-bowl setup for trick-or-treaters, but sometimes we only get a few nighttime adventurers :(
hehe. years ago we used to pass out candy but then my dad started turning the lights out to make people think we weren't home to pass out candy haha.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'll probably marathon something on Netflix to watch and make myself some popcorn. Definitely be eating some candy as well. Already, we've got the house decorated for it. Maybe I'll be lucky and get to eat pizza that night. If I were younger, I'd probably enjoy dressing up and seeing all the decorations the neighbors put up. One of them is a really convincing tree, and then there's the ones from Scream with chainsaws... those are creepy/terrifying. xD (I don't know if those people still go around doing it though.)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
not shitting anyone, the costume place on my street has an owl mask and i really want to wear it with my leather jacket and run around the neighborhood but i don't have the money so maybe next year.

Kaneki

I haven't really planned anything myself but something always comes up last minute with friends, if anything i'll be wearing my Kaneki mask round my neck the whole time haha other than that I'll probably reread tokyo ghoul and soul eater

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I haven't really planned anything myself but something always comes up last minute with friends, if anything i'll be wearing my Kaneki mask round my neck the whole time haha other than that I'll probably reread tokyo ghoul and soul eater

It sounds like a good way to spend Halloween. I wish I had the Travel Channel right now, because they used to run my favorite series called Haunted Hotels. I only could find one episode on Youtube, and like one clip.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween. By the way, my cat is likely dressing up like Pikachu for Halloween, it would seem to be the only Pokemon costume that I could find on Ebay for him. Man, he's going to be ticked off, maybe I should get him some catnip for him as a Halloween treat, considering that he probably can't have candy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back