• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Plan B Ruling: State Can't Force Pharmacists To Dispense 'Morning-After' Pill"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Plan B Ruling: State Can't Force Pharmacists To Dispense 'Morning-After' Pill

I'd rather not get into another abortion topic, so my question is this: Whose rights should be put above the other, the pharmacists who have "moral objections", or the person seeking medication?

Frankly, my opinion is that if you're not able to do your job and dispense legal drugs, you should go find another line of work.

Awards
Decisions like this should naturally be made by the consumer, and if you think you're answering to a higher law than the law of man, medicine is probably the single worst job field you could hope to be involved in.

I hate social conservatism.

final Glith

if you think you're answering to a higher law than the law of man, medicine is probably the single worst job field you could hope to be involved in.

I hate social conservatism.

you've said it all

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I hate it when people shove their religion down your throat, which this effectively is. As been said before, if you can't do your job, GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back