• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Place your bets, people!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will win the battle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

Ok, well most of us have heard about the battle Kikyo's Army vs. The Pwnage Four. I have seen many people looking over the battle, and now that it has kicked off, I think it would be fun to start a bet. There will be no actual "winnings," but you will be able to vote on who you think is winning at any given time. So, vote for who you think will win. Votes cannot be changed, so choose wisely.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
ROFL. I wish we could have money bets, because not only do i want money, I would like to give HU a fork and say, "eat those words!"

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Kikyo makes fun of Beau because shes Bi?

D:<

Pwnage 4 ftw.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Lol the /212/tard is already banned. Pwnage 4 ftw, Kikyo phails at everything.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Kikyo makes fun of Beau because shes Bi?

D:<

Pwnage 4 ftw.

THAT FEIND. D:

Pwnage 4 for WINRAR.

My bisexuality hates kikyo. >|

Last edited:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Beau?

I'm kinda confused here (I can't think up a story fast enough to qualify for RP x_x), but seeing as how Kikyo's been banned, I'll go with Pwnage 4.

Seriously, how do you vote AGAINST someone with a name like that? How? Huh? How? Huh? Huh? How?

~Fenris Etheral

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^ Don't be so naive, Bernie.

I'm not placing a bet. I don't even get the point of this. It the most blatant thing in the world that the collective talents of the pwnage 4 are far, far greater than the RP skills of Kikyo's own. Everyone knows that. Therefore, I fail to see what the pwnage 4 are hoping to prove by this battle, and in the event that they do loose, it will be embarassing for them, and a chance for Kikyo to assert her supremacy over you guys. If the point of this battle is just for the pwnage 4 to look good, you all disappoint me immensely, because I like you all as individuals and I respect you all, but doing it to make yourselves look good, or just out of cruelty to Kikyo really would lower you all in my estimation.

Whilst Kikyo has admittedly done some less admirable things, this hate the entire forum seems to have for her is absolutely ridiculous. Most of you have no reason to hate her, rather your hate for her is a result of her reputation, formed by people playing 'pranks' on her in the chat. Once I gave her a chance, I actually started to like her and when looked upon in a more favourable light, I now find her little idiosyncries somewhat charming. I wish that people would give her more of a chance. [/rant]

Well that is just what I think, even if it's a load of crap, like whatever.

T

The Marauder

Well Enchanted Rose, you must consider the roster that kikyohad. Many of her allies are/were great fighters. Take Zetsumi for example. Does his skill count for nothing? I think not.

Chris

Awards
We arent proving anything? We thought that aswell, and then, thats how it came about that we gave her NINETEEN POTENTIAL ALLIES. If that isn't fair, then...kikyo is quite literally..nothing. And she already died, so...if we lose, it will be Zetsumi or PS.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
xXxCloud said:
ROFL. I wish we could have money bets, because not only do i want money, I would like to give HU a fork and say, "eat those words!"
I can make you lose with a quick, painful death xXx ^^

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Enchanted Rose said:
^ Don't be so naive, Bernie.

I'm not placing a bet. I don't even get the point of this. It the most blatant thing in the world that the collective talents of the pwnage 4 are far, far greater than the RP skills of Kikyo's own. Everyone knows that. Therefore, I fail to see what the pwnage 4 are hoping to prove by this battle, and in the event that they do loose, it will be embarassing for them, and a chance for Kikyo to assert her supremacy over you guys. If the point of this battle is just for the pwnage 4 to look good, you all disappoint me immensely, because I like you all as individuals and I respect you all, but doing it to make yourselves look good, or just out of cruelty to Kikyo really would lower you all in my estimation.

Whilst Kikyo has admittedly done some less admirable things, this hate the entire forum seems to have for her is absolutely ridiculous. Most of you have no reason to hate her, rather your hate for her is a result of her reputation, formed by people playing 'pranks' on her in the chat. Once I gave her a chance, I actually started to like her and when looked upon in a more favourable light, I now find her little idiosyncries somewhat charming. I wish that people would give her more of a chance. [/rant]

Well that is just what I think, even if it's a load of crap, like whatever.

ER.... I agree... We all know The Pwnage Four would beat everyone.... whats the point of beating down someone who alot of people are mean to?? TM... how would you feel If Machester or The Midnighter suddenly were evil to you just because your popular... I think you guys should take your popularity and help out people... not crush them into tiny small pieces of gravel!

Chris

Awards
........I have disregarded every word you just said, because all I know is my reply will inevitably be, "WE FREAKING HATE KIKYO." and "WE GAVE HER FLIPPING 19 ALLIES."

End of story ~

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Well, at the start I was gonna join the pwnage four, but Zetsumi, Yuet, and Sasuke seemed to have been capable of handling things, so I stayed out of it.

Now however; melons hasn't shown up for the match so I'm simply filling his place. Though, the way things were looking, the "army" failed; Zetsumi, Yuet, and Sasuke could have won though.

As of right now; things aren't looking good for the army. ;D

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
xXxCloud said:
........I have disregarded every word you just said, because all I know is my reply will inevitably be, "WE FREAKING HATE KIKYO." and "WE GAVE HER FLIPPING 19 ALLIES."

End of story ~

TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE BETTER THAN YOU ACTUALLY ARE.

Quantity doesn't equal quantity. It sounds way more impressive if you say you beat 20 people, yet you neglect to realize some of those 19 allies will inevitably be CRAP, which isn't a relfection of Kikyo herself. You could have just given her 5 allies, who actually are good, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back