• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Place your bets (Part 2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will we get any news on the anniversary of the Anniversary Event?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awards
At this point I know I'm grasping at straws, but after Nomura dropped that incredibly vague bomb at the concert, I'm starting to get a little desperate for any news.

blank points

Awards
Yeah, have to agree. After Nomura's statement, I'm getting a bit antsy myself. I don't think we'll hear any news there, considering we didn't hear anything for the actual anniversary. I'd say the best spot for any news would maybe be in June. Obviously E3 is cancelled, so I don't know what Sqaure will plan, but summer is usually when they make announcements. I imagine we will hear more from Missing Link around that time as well. Just have to wait and see at this point.

AR829038

Awards
I don't think there's too much to worry about. If Nomura were referring to something that would make the company look bad, I doubt he would feel safe enough to just walk out in public and blab about it and then get in trouble with the higher ups for it. I'm still holding out hope that whatever's he referring to is actually something good.

LastDemiDevil

Awards
Remember the wait between KH2 and KH3? I expect nothing to happen for a loooooong time, despite there being a trailer released. I'm not sure if its Nomura who delays these things forever or if its square/disney forcing changes that adds more waiting time. Not a pleasant thought, but think about how Vs. 13 got a trailer like a decade before it transformed into ff15 and was released. You can't really think that things are right around the corner just because KH4 got a trailer.

Back