• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Place to train at lvl +40

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonSquall

Okay so I'm lvl like 45 right now on critical and literally I have nowhere 2 train. Is the best place to train in the Keyblade Graveyard or Mirage Arena? O yea and Im Terra btw and I try and exploit the double xp at 25% hp. Also, I put this in the spoilers b/c I have no idea if talking about areas in the game would be considered spoilers or not so yea please help and thank you!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I did Keyblade Graveyard. That seems to have leveled me up faster (granted, either way once you're at level 40 it'll take you a loooooong time to level up here on out)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Alright, first get two emblems for your Mickey Dlink, then go to the Keyblade Graveyard
D link with Mickey and fight your way through all the tornadoes that hoold unverse
Mickey gives double exp and cp btw

CrimsonSquall

Nobodiesguard, everything you said is right but Terra is the only 1 that doesn't dlink with Mickey, and no Mickey only gives double xp and like auto teleport I think

CrimsonSquall

Yea so, I'm not wrong. Stitch gives you double cp, no problem not really an argument. Hey seriously though if someone can tell me which place is better to train Mirage Arena or Keyblade Graveyard that'd be awesome thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back