• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digital Media ► PKXIII - A Thrill in Halloween Town (This is Halloween)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XTREEMMAK

Website
keyjaycompound.com
Welcome to the Halloween spook fest! Presenting, the first of many tracks for Project Kingdom Thirteen!
This 6 part acapella cover (XJ6) blends Danny Elfman's "This is Halloween" from Disney's "The Nightmare before Christmas" with "Spooks of Halloween Town" by Yoko Shimomura for Kingdom Hearts featuring new lyrics as well!

Special thanks to voice actor Jamie Norwood for providing the voice of the Clown with the Tear-away Face!
Downloadable on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/keyjayhd/a-thrill-in-halloween-town-final/s-X8cdo
Lyrics sheet in the description.

ENJOY!

[video=youtube;630qZjiANwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=630qZjiANwQ[/video]

Credits
Vocals: Jamaal "Key Jay" Ephriam (XJ6)
Voice Actors: Jamie Norwood and Jamaal Ephriam
Produced and Written by: Jamaal Ephriam
Original Lyrics by: Danny Elfman

"This Is Halloween"
Written by Danny Elfman
Published by Buena Vista Music Company under Walt Disney Records (1993)
BUY: www.amazon.com/This-Halloween-Ni…mas/dp/B01704V5LQ

"Spooks of Halloween Town"
Written by Yoko Shimomura
Published by Walt Disney Records and Square Enix (2002)
BUY: www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-So…sts/dp/B00007FPGE

THIS IS A NON-PROFIT PRODUCTION!
Please support the official songs by purchasing the originals above.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Oh my goodness, this was an amazing listen!!
The naration in the intro was very nice, and gotta say my favourite part of the video starts around minute 3:00, when the Halloween Town battle theme starts! That was beautifully done, I loved every verse and tone of it :'D the "Angels won't fly" verse also made me think of "Sanctuary"'s verse "Angels in flight", I don't know if there is indeed a link intended here xD
Beautiful!! Great work!!

XTREEMMAK

Website
keyjaycompound.com
Oh my goodness, this was an amazing listen!!
The naration in the intro was very nice, and gotta say my favourite part of the video starts around minute 3:00, when the Halloween Town battle theme starts! That was beautifully done, I loved every verse and tone of it :'D the "Angels won't fly" verse also made me think of "Sanctuary"'s verse "Angels in flight", I don't know if there is indeed a link intended here xD
Beautiful!! Great work!!

Thank you very much for the compliments!

You are indeed correct. The last part is a sort of reverse for Angels in Flight from Sanctuary. I thought it'd be a nice slant considering the theme of the song. There's another Easter egg in that song that I'm alluding to though. I'll save it as it makes for more shenanigans later :3 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back