• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pizza

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
So, I'm craving Pizza. >.>; I had some for lunch yesterday, but I want more, lol. Anyway, topic for this thread: Pizza: What type do you like (hand-tossed, etc)? What toppings do you enjoy? Where do you like to get it from? Any dislikes? Annnnnnnnnnnddd you can state anything else that is related; I only asked the basics. And yea, I know there is an Italian vs. American Pizza thread, but this is different. It's pizza in general and what all you enjoy.

For me, I really only get Domino's Pizza. Half pepperoni, half ham, usually. Hand-tossed is the best too. And, I just don't like when pizza is really greasyXP

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
I like hand-tossed with pepperoni. I usually get mine from a Place called Joe's which is right near my house. The only other place is Amato's. Tho It's a little bit greasy. I will get Domino's but not that big of a fan really. Also, NY style pizza is best. Nothing comes close to how orgasmic it is.

Trag

Bronze Member
I'm about to order a half cheese half buffalo pizza. They fucking double fry their fries. It's so bomb. I can't wait for this to come!

Also, if you ever come to Lynn MA, get your pizza from Primo Pizza, and you're roast beef/chicken fingers from Minos.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Deep dish is definitely the best.

Although I like Hawaiian too, with ham and pineapples.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Mushrooms, Broccoli, and Pepperoni. Thats my favorite combination.

EDIT: Deep Dish......*orgasms*

Queen of Hearts

Well to be honest, I don't really go much on pizza... But if I eat it, it's most likely to have prawns, along with a few other topppings, pretty plain though. I'm not really an exciting pizza eater XD.

Back