• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Pixar's Inside Out - Riley's First Date short coming with DVD/BR release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
the-inside-out-poster.jpg

[video=youtube;1t0A_tZGrYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t0A_tZGrYw[/video]

The young girl, Riley, has her own world, and then the world inside her brain is a second setting. It has a control center — think of something like The Truman Show — and then massive areas throughout the brain, from imagination (it looks like a film studio) and abstract thought (it looks abstract!) and even memory, which looks like something out of Blade Runner’s setting.

Pixar's 'Inside Out' Will Star Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, Bill Hader; Set For 2015 Release

Last edited by a moderator:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Inside Out

Seems like it could turn out interesting.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Re: Inside Out

I heard about this years ago when all that was mentioned was that it was going to be a movie about inside the human body. Seemed iffy and rather odd, but after seeing the concept art and renders of the little emotions or whatever, this looks like it has potential.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: Inside Out (2015)

I immediately associated the guy on the right with Super Meat Boy.

But yeah the characters look appealing.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Inside Out (2015)

The plot seems like it could be an interesting one to watch happen but it's probably best to wait more before deciding on that.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re: Pixar's Inside Out (2015)

I'm so into the entire concept of this movie. I love that Pixar is doing something a bit more quirky.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Using that scene from Up was CRUEL. Looks super cute, hopefully we start seeing more little teasers.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards

It looks awesome. ^_^ Glad to see Pixar's doing something a bit more original again.

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
Re: Pixar's Inside Out

Saw the movie earlier today and loved it. Pixar's best film in a while, and one of the overall better animated films in recent memory. If it looks interesting to you, I'd highly encourage you to go see it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah this movie was pretty amazing. I loved all the ideas they had about how a person's brain and emotions work. And it was fittingly a roller coaster emotionally, I cried 3 times honestly haha :p

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Took my son to see it yesterday. It was pretty diddlying cute.

(Disney can eat a dick for making me cry for a pair of volcanoes)

Do you mean Anger?

I have only seen trailers for the film and Joy is just a big turn-off for me. She is really aggravating and I hate how she treats Sadness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back