• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pixar Movies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I agree, all of Pixar's movies have been phenomenal. I still love Toy Story to this day. Aren't they working on a new film? 9 [title] or something?

No. 9 is a movie by Tim Burton and Focus Features.

The next Pixar film is Up, which looks really great.

The only Pixar movie I didn't really like was Cars. And Toy Story is the best Pixar movie, hands down. Followed by Monsters, Inc. then The Incredibles.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Toy Story and Bugs Life are my favorites.

I would list others, but there's tooooo much :/

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I love Pixar movies, they'll always be classics. My favorite is probably Monsters Inc. that always has the most emotional effect on me, and it's just such a great movie. Then Toy Story for sure. Then probably Finding Nemo (even though I've watched it so many times I've grown to nearly hate it.), then The Incredibles. Then a Bugs Life. I HATE Cars a lot. And I have yet to see the rat movie (won't bother with spelling the name), nor have I seen Wall-E (which I desperately wanna see D;)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*ahem*

How anyone could hate Ratatouillie is beyond me. That one is my absolute favorite. Followed by The Incredibles, and then Finding Nemo.

Let's see.. they're working on Up, Cars 2, Toy Story 3, Newt, and the Bear and the Bow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back