• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pixar and Disney films in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

I've been thinking about whether Disney and SE can use Disney-Pixar films in KH2, and I was firm on believing that there was no possibility. Recently I went to Wikipedia looking up Harry Potter movie 6 and I decided to look up KH2, which led to Pixar which led to Disney-Pixar films, and I found that there is a chance ( if SE wants to do it ). I doubt these would count as surprise worlds as they were never actually filmed. Just click on this link and click on Disney and Pixar, and in the passage, near the end, it says "Disney retains the rights to all films under the five-picture agreement..." This is not only talking about sequels to movies because it specifically says Disney can make sequels in addition to having the Disney-Pixar film rights. Therefore, they can use it in games. Just go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixar#Disney_and_Pixar Please put your comments, but please don't flame me if you feel the need for I am only trying to help.

sora is the best

Im sure if they wanted too they could use a pixar movie they are partners with disney so why not, and Disney is partners with Square in the kingdom hearts games so im sure all they have to do is ask them and pixar has to approve it then it can be confirmed.

HeartlessOfDoom

I don't think Pixar even has to approve because it says Disney owns all the rights, which is good because they are currently haveing a dispute.

Arab Wakka

I don't normally flame, but in the case of this thread:

YOU STUPID IDIOTS. DON'T GO AROUND PUTTING ALL THESE THREADS UP CALLED "PIXAR IN KH2" LIKE IT'S FACT. YOU ARE IDIOTS, YOU KNOW THAT? IDIOTS. WASTING MY TIME, WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME. I EVEN HAVE A GOOD CONNECTION, BUT THIS PAGE STILL TAKES UP MY TIME.

STUPID IDIOTS. STUPID SPAMMING IDIOTS.

HeartlessOfDoom

^^ I was merely stating a possibility for worlds, and was not saying it was fact. Don't freak out or anything because nothing is certain at this point, and I was only putting forth an intriguing idea.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
fack i cant find it. i remember it was real small and was like a screenshot from the jungle level in the incredibles game, but was given the kh2 HUD display with sora in the screen. hmm ill keep lookin

Doushitemo

Here's the fake Incredibles picture for those of you who wanted to see it:
3508208excl_khma.jpg

Vzam

Bronze Member
lmfao i remember that picture...so fake but actually pretty good job by whoever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back