• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates of the Carribean VA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-BLITZ-

Wow is all i can say about it. This is a good wow. All of the guys sound perfect, especially Will Turner. If i didnt know any better i would have thought it was the original cast, except for Elizabeth's VA which was...not too good but not bad. What did you guys think about the "alternate" VA's?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I thought the complete opposite. Will and Liz were decent (Liz was actually pretty good) but Jack was horrible. Jack had a few lines where he sounded good but anything that was ment to come out with emotion, didn't. Jack sounded stupid as hell 90% of the time something came out of his mouth. The butchering of Wills "Suicide" speech made me mad to. Barbossa also sounded really stupid.

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Geffory Rush plays his Captin Barbossa Role, but as I hear from many reviews, whoever does Jack's Voice is so good it doesnt even matter if its not Johnny Depp (why wouldnt he do this game...stupid), and the others sound great too.

Sympathy

[ What I initially thought.. ]

I thought that they just took voice clips from the movie. They did, right? The events in the movie were exactly the same..that could be why it looked out of place and sounded very emotion-less.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Really? Funny because not only is IMDB a fan site so is Wikipedia... The same site that said Axel was Sora's father... Unless you have REAL proof I wont take that. All the other actors couldn't do the VAing because of the new Pirates movie, I doubt that Rush was any different. It also sounds nothing like him.

I guess Wikipedia can't lie if nothings on it.

-BLITZ-

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/review.html

Scroll down some and it says Geffory Rush does the voice of Barbossa.

"To that end, Square and Disney have brought on board a tremendous voice-acting cast, including the now pubescent Haley Joel Osment to reprise the role of (now pubescent) Sora, the commanding voice actor Christopher Lee, and many of the actors responsible for voicing their Disney movie counterparts, including Geoffrey Rush as Captain Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean, Ming Na as the voice of Mulan, James Woods as Hades, and the list goes on and on. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back