• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates Of The Carribean Online

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Wrong section.

Try again.

~Dorian Gray

Spam post.

Don't post again.

~Shadow Soulja.

And I haven't heard of any news about it. I remember hearing briefly about an MMO POTC game, don't think there has been any news about it so far.

But hey, I wouldn't hold your breath for it. Have any of the previous PotC games been any good? They should just let the franchise bask in the Movie money.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
PotC online? That's the stupidest idea that I've ever heard. Well, not really. But I've never heard of it and I don't think that I would ever play it...I would suggest google-ing it. Or perhaps Wikipedia?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Yes, there is a POTC MMO.

Disney Adventures said:
How do things start off?
You wake up in jail, with Jack Sparrow as your cell mate. He taunts you through your character-making process and helps establish what you're doing. There are number of other characters from the film, like Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, and they all have a role in showing you th ropes.

Explain the idea of Pirate Bands
We want you to team up when playing. The easiest way to do that is just to join someone's crew by walking onto their ship. But you can form a longer-lasting group with what we call a Pirate Band. Eventually, we hope to have a pirate hideout and things like that for each Pirate Band.

This all came from my Disney Adventure Magazine...I bought it because of the comics....nothing else.

Maybe I should start the Strawhat Pirates...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back