• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates of the Carribean 3 title put to rest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
On August 31, 2006, Terry Rossio, the screenwriter for POTC 3, officially announced the name of the title.

Screenwriter Terry Rossio has confirmed to fans at the Word Player forums that Disney is going with Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (NO APOSTROPHE AFTER WORLD) as the full title for the anticipated third installment, opening in theaters on May 25, 2007. The studio was deciding between "At Worlds End" and "Worlds End," and the former prevailed.

Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley, Stellan Skarsgård, Jack Davenport, Kevin R. McNally, Lee Arenberg, Mackenzie Crook, Andy Beckwith, Reggie Lee and Chow Yun-Fat will star. The movie is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Gore Verbinski.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=16293

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
There is a thread on this, with the same title. On the same page, too.

No there is not. And I checked that thread and there is no post with the imformation I have, The Silent Soldier only assumed that was going to be the name of the 3rd one. His/her's was made back in July when my information was not even revealed. And why are you always starting stuff and calling people names?

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Um idon't think that they will be able to make a movie in a whole year or so that would make it bad. And I do not even think that there is any comfirmed thing saying that it will come out and the name they could change it. But from the ending of the second movie it seems like there will be a third movie.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Um idon't think that they will be able to make a movie in a whole year or so that would make it bad. And I do not even think that there is any comfirmed thing saying that it will come out and the name they could change it. But from the ending of the second movie it seems like there will be a third movie.

It's not like they just started filming or anything. They were working on AWE even during the production of DMC. So technically, they've been working on it for more than a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back