• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Pirates of the Caribbean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
we should have asked the attendees of ours to chant. oh well, i'll ask ethy if she did soon enough.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad there is finally more word on the new Pirates movie, I was always a little scared it just wouldn't make it (even though it's bound to be a cashcow). About two more years huh? The wait shall continue.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder what will Will Turner be doing in this movie. I recently found out that he's basically done sailing the Flying Dutchman.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Good to hear most of the series regulars from 1-3 are back. Really wish Knightly came back though. I love the original trilogy but On Stranger Tides was all kinds of awful so here's hoping for a good Part 5.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Good to hear most of the series regulars from 1-3 are back. Really wish Knightly came back though. I love the original trilogy but On Stranger Tides was all kinds of awful so here's hoping for a good Part 5.

It wasn't awful though, sure it didn't feel the same. I found really cool that Barbosa has his own ship again

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Will coming back without Elizabeth is weird because you know, they have a kid and shit.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Will coming back without Elizabeth is weird because you know, they have a kid and shit.

Is Stranger Tides before the 10 years or after the 10 years?

[video=youtube;EzvMSAGaLhw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzvMSAGaLhw[/video]

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

It all depends on how far into the future it is since At World's End. My guess is Stranger Tides was roughly five years after that, with the year confirmed around 1750. Whatever ends up happening, we'll see if Will ever steps on land in the next film.

And maybe if it's before the ten years, he can't really mention Elizabeth since her fidelity is what frees him from the Dutchman.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Pirates of the Caribbean 5: First Footage to Debut on AMC | Collider

Teaser tonight baybee! FINALLY

piratesposter-203083.jpg

That's the shit I do like =)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
After everything with Depp (and by extension Burton) this year, I don't think I want to see this which sucks from a viewpoint of wanting to support Australian films.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
[video=youtube;joO-EJDjO54]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joO-EJDjO54[/video]

HYPE THRUSTERS ACTIVATED

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
EDIT: Ninja'd with trailer posting lol.

I like the Pirates movies, so I'm definitely interested. They have been hit or miss recently though. I love the whole theme and atmosphere of pirates, and I'm liking what I'm seeing with this trailer so far.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
This already looks way better than the fourth film, and they got rid of Penelope Cruz. All good things. And basically brought the whole crew back from the originals (aside from Pintel and Ragetti ;-; ), so it's definitely hitting the right notes to me. Has more of a vibe of the first film too. I don't expect it to top the third film for me, but I'd love to see it outdone by this.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
This already looks way better than the fourth film, and they got rid of Penelope Cruz. All good things. And basically brought the whole crew back from the originals (aside from Pintel and Ragetti ;-; ), so it's definitely hitting the right notes to me. Has more of a vibe of the first film too. I don't expect it to top the third film for me, but I'd love to see it outdone by this.

These are all certainly true. It's got a lot going for it, that's for sure. This tone and feeling it gives off certainly makes me nostalgic for the original. It's definitely got my interest in a way that the fourth one never really did.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
YES! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING! *hype intensifies*

I've been waiting patiently for the next Pirates of the Caribbean to happen. And I see the humor is still intact after all this time. I'm definitely onboard for this and cannot wait for this to come out. C:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think the last PotC I liked was Dead Man's Chest. Hopefully, this will be decent and not like the last two.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wonder what monsters the new crew is this time?

Those two aren't coming back? They were the best characters :(

Back