• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Pirates of the Caribbean

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

UnknownEnigma

Re: POTC:dead mans chest..NEW

oooo really i didnt know! the first one was great...a 2nd one even greater!! dead mans chest hmmm...wonder what thisll be around now. seeing how the first one was about them. haha ok yeah imma check it out for sure! (ig kh3 does come out....will this be a world?)

Dark_Aeon

Re: POTC:dead mans chest..NEW

*spoiler* the summary on comingsoon.net says:This time around, Johnny returns as Captain Jack Sparrow and is caught in yet another tangled web of supernatural intrigue. It turns out, Captain Jack owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. And as if that weren't enough, Captain Jack's problems throw a huge wrench into the wedding plans of the blissful Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who quickly find themselves thrust into Jack's misadventures.

lightbreeze

Website
www.freewebs.com
PotC 2 &3

i just heard well not realy that they are going release PotC 2 & 3 . All i know is that PotC 2 is called dead man chest and it comeing out july 7, 06 and the 3 movie is comeing onu 07 johnny Depp Orlando Bloom , and that woman whoo played elizabeth (i cant remeber her name) there also said the Bootstrap Bill is alive and you get to meet Jack sparrows dad

thats all i know for now they also have screenshots of the movie out just maybe 11 pics and thats all

HeroSora

Somewhere in the land of the living... although I'
Website
www.geocities.com
Re: PotC 2 &3

Well first, the name of the girl who played Elizabeth is Keira Knightly. That will be awesome if Bootstrap is still alive! It would kind of make sense though, with the curse and all (was he cursed as well before???) 'cause remember they couldn't die while they had that aztec curse or whatever still on them. I would love to see what Jack Sparrows dad is like. See if he's just as crazy as his son! *lol*

chaywa

A Picasso Reality

The original PoTC was fantastic and 2 and 3 sound great, but this Matrix style way of making the sequels (final 2 in trilogy at same time with MAtrix left only 2 half decent films, nothing on the original) sounds a bit disconcerting.

But God I can't wait to see them

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards

I remember reading a paragraph on some website saying that in one of the sequels Will will meet his father Bootstrap Bill. I think that was PotC 2. I forget what it said about PotC 3. It was such a long time ago I don't remeber the site. I'll look for it though.
I can't wait for them to come out, especially the 2nd one!

EDIT: Okay I found a site. It siad that PotC 2's title is PotC-Dead Man's Chest. It said that Sparrow owed his blood debt, or somethin', to Davey Jones.(that was in my own words btw) The site wouldn't tell me antthing about PotC 3 though. *hits computer*

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.

But how could Bootstrap Bill be alive? They tied him to a cannon & sent him into "the crushing black oblivion".But Im so glad that they are making a II & III. I just love POTC.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards

Blue Mage said:
But how could Bootstrap Bill be alive? They tied him to a cannon & sent him into "the crushing black oblivion".But Im so glad that they are making a II & III. I just love POTC.

my question exactly

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

I liked PotC at some extent since I saw the movie for the first time this month to see what it would be like for KH2.

So here is something I found one day >_>

Like the first film, it will star Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Orlando Bloom as Will Turner, and Keira Knightley as Elizabeth Swann. Director Gore Verbinski, writers Ted Elliot and Terry Rossio and producer Jerry Bruckheimer have also committed to work on the film.

The legendary rocker Keith Richards, model for Depp's flamboyant pirate persona, has agreed to appear in a cameo role as Jack Sparrow's father. Another famous actor involved is martial arts film star Chow Yun-Fat, who will play the famous pirate Cheung Po Tsai. Stellan Skarsgård is going to play the role of Will Turner's father, William 'Bootstrap Bill' Turner.

Filming began on February 28, 2005, and will likely include some location shooting in St. Vincent, where the first film was shot. The filmmakers are shooting the two sequels back-to-back, à la The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions. Because of this, filming is not expected to end until December 2005.

At recent Disney Investor Conference Studio Presentation, new details came out about the two sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. The second is headed for a summer 2007 release theatrically, and the first will be called Dead Man's Chest, as it has been rumoured since late last year.

Captain Jack (Depp) owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. Jack's problems merge with the wedding plans of Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who are quickly involved with the misadventures of Sparrow

Yamijim1

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 2!!!

didya know that hey already made both and are releasing them in the same year?? (kinda like matrix 2-3)

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 2!!!

i dont think theyre releasin them in the same year they were just filming part of the third at the same time as the second

Back