• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates of the Caribbean : At World's End. *Spoiler Warning*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
"If there was anything we could do.."

"Would you do it? Would ye all be willin' to sail at de world's end, for ye precious.. Captain?"

"Aye!"

"Aye!!"

"...Yes."

"Aye."

"Well den. Ye be needin' a captain who knows dose waters....."

A grim look crept upon the faces of all but one person in the room. Seconds later a surprising thump came from above, startling the bunch. It lingered in their heads momentarily, before another thump was created, then another. Each was louder than the last, and soon, it's source was seen at the top of the stairs. A black boot descended from a dark room above. The boot fell to the first stair, creating another thump. After, another boot carelessly fell to the lower stair. They began to creep down, one by one, untill a man accompanied by a monkey appeared for the small crowd to see. A cracked voice pierced through the silence.

"Now tell me,
what's become of my ship?"

The man asked, swiftly bringing an apple to his mouth for a juicy bite. A drop slipped down his frizzy beard, as a wicked smile appeared on his face. Captain Barbossa.

Pirates of the Caribbean
AT WORLD'S END

Barbossa widened his smiled as he started to walk across the room. Passing Will, his eye's rolled, before continuing on to survey the bunch. Oddly enough, he caught Elizabeth quite quickly. He allowed his arm to unroll from it's position, and hold the apple out to her.

"Apple?"

"How?! You're supposed to be dead!" Will stood up, confronting the captain. He stared at him suspiciously, his mind in awe and wonder at the same time.

"Easy boy. Jack saved his last shot, but wasted it on me immortal self. Isn't that right, Jack?" Barbossa cackled slightly. His hand found itself back infront of his mouth for another juice bite of his apple. After, he allowed the monkey to a small taste.

"Go now. Find a ship in Tortuga, and sail to de end of da world to find your Captain. He be waitin', and ye know where when ya get there." Tia Dalma interupted, knowing that they didn't have much time. She took a deep breathe, and walked to the room behind her, disappearing behind the red drapes.

Summary.
This is simple.. the story starts off pretty much right after the second movie ended. I will be playing Barbossa. The other characters are for you to choose.

~ Characters ~ ( You may be one or more characters. Unless you are either Will, or Elizabeth. I suggest being Pintel and Ragetti if you want two characters. Or perhaps, marty and Gibbs. )
William Turner - xCursedXRebellionx
Elizabeth Swann - Princess Sakura
Gibbs - Open
Marty - Open
Pintel - BHK - Unknown
Ragetti - BHK - Unknown
Cotton - TheDarkGolbez
Captain Barbossa - blood alchemist
Jack ( monkey ) - blood alchemist
Jack Sparrow - Watermelons... <3

Sean "Sharktooth" White - Oblivion_Soldier

~ Non-Playable Characters ~
Davy Jones
Governor Swan
Norrington

Rules
Standard RPing rules imply. Try your best, minimum of two paragraph's per post, etc. If I say you cannot join, then you can't. Do not ask why, just leave. If you have a question however, PM me. Do not spam this thread.

Try to be intune with your character. Talk how they do in the movie.

Romance is allowed.

If you are creating a character, you will have to get with the group in Tortuga.

This is my final RP at KHInsider. Therefor, if you fall behind, do not stop posting. PM me, and I'll tell you what has happened. I don't want this to die.

No machine gun posting. One liners are unacceptable at all times. Touching something takes up two sentences. 4-6 sentences is a paragraph... it's easy.

If you fail to follow the rules during the RP, I will remove you, and take over your character, and/or kill them off.

After you post, you may not post again untill two other people have posted.

When you join, you simply say you want so and so as your character, and post your intro. If you are in, you will see your name as the person you chose. If not.. you wont be. Simple. However, if you create a character, I will add his/her name to the list, and put your name down. If I let you join, of course. Normally, you will all start off with a sword and a pistol.

Have fun.

~ Made up Character templates ~

Name :
Appearance :
Personality :
Current Status : ( Job. )
Biography :

Last edited:

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
((I've arrived to post, my dear Blood. =D I'll go ahead and answer the unsolved question... What happened to Cap'n Jack Sparrow?))

Standing on the ship in his final moments on earth, Captain Jack Sparrow valiantly raised his sword in the face of the Kraken, to no avail. The immense beast ate him, whole. There was no pain involved. It was all on Davy Jones' own fault that the immoral sea Captain perished, and Davy realized one thing, a grave mistake that he made. It was a pretty silly mistake, if you ask me, but honestly, he made it, and that's all that matters to me. But back to my story. A-hem. After Captain Jack Sparrow died, Davy Jones realized one thing.

"Wait a sec. Didn't Jack Sparrow know where my heart was?"

Thus began the wild goose chase to find a way to bring Jack Sparrow back to life. Davy Jones tried everything: Alchemy, witchcraft, to no avail. All that was left was one single answer, for Davy Jones to ressurect Captain Jack Sparrow. Calling the Kraken, Davy Jones somehow killed it, gutted it, and pulled out the captain from it's bowels. It turned out he never died, he just sorta swam in the bodily juices for a few months. Eww, I know. But once the Kraken was disemboweled, Jack fell out of it, cursing like mad.

"What the bloody hell? What in hell is wrong with you, Will, I thought you would have more sence than to..." Jack began, until he bumped into Davy Jones. His mouth opened slowly, as if to say something, but only one word came out of the Captain's mouth.

"Oh."

Arxos

I already requested Will turner man (but whoever he choses I guess)

Wallflower

Website
((Okay, you two, stop squabbling. First off, if you wanna be an original character, you just post your introduction. So, both of you, post an intro for Will Turner, then I'll decide who gets the spot. Okay? Besides, Savvy, just post as if you were Liz. Since BA isn't here, I'll decide if you get the spot, 'K? ))

Last edited:

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
OoC: oh I want Pintel and Ragetti. I may have the names mixed up in the intro.

IC: Ragetti stood there. "Ello captain..." His wooden eye rolled into the back of his head and his real one followed. He fell to the ground fainted. Pintel looked at his fallen mate then back to Barbossa. "Captain? How did you come back?" Barbossa smiled. Pintel smiled back evilly. And so Pintel and Ragetti's journey began. There was a huge choice ahead of them. Which captain do they follow? For now they set their sights on finding Jack. "Let's set sail eh captain?" Pintel said and sneered.

Last edited:

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
[ OoC: Aye aye, Melunz! ^-^ ]

Elizabeth Swanne hadn't been more surprised in all of her yers as she sat on the rickety wooden stool. She quiclkly rose to her feet, completely baffled at the sight of Barbossa-- who she believed was dead. But; it was for the better. They needed him to find Jack.....Captain Jack.
For her, there wasn't any need for words. Even if there was, she was speechless. She couldn't sum up all the feelings bubbling through her head. She was surprised, grateful, angry....but most of all, she was happy. She knew Barbossa didn't really care for Jack, but he wanted the Pearl back into his possesion. He would have to help them if he ever wanted to see the Black Pearl again. She had no doubts whatsoever that he'd do anything for it.

Arxos

Will, still in awe said to Barbossa "What better a pirate once dead to find a pirate dead" William was still adgy about the thought of barbossa being captain of the ship, especialy after there last truffle. "No matter, the past is now behind, right captain?" William said emptilly to babossa "Well, to Tortuga it is than" He said "And off to find Captain Jacksparrow"

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Will Turner stood up as he saw Barbossa walking down the steps with his monkey. He was surprised to see him, considering he was almost certain Barbossa was dead. He saw him die himself, so it would be unwise to not be surprised. Will looked at Elizabeth, showing her his shock of Barbossa walking down the stairs.

Will didn't care what happened to Jack at the moment, he just wanted to get back out in the ocean, in hopes of saving his father, Bootstrap Bill Turner. However, how could he do that without the Heart of Davy Jones?
"Looks like we're on the same side this time around." Will looked at Barbossa. "And by the way, I've been itching to ask this. How are you still alive?"

TheDarkGolbez

(OOC - I'll take the dive and be Mr. Cotton. This will be interesting :p)

Cotton looked dumbfounded at the sudden appearance of Barbossa. In fact, had he his tongue, he would've cried aloud in astonishment. Of course, his parrot was equally surprised, and responded accordingly to Will's astonishment at seeing the pirate back from the dead.

"RAWK, s'posed to be dead! S'posed to be dead! RAWK!"

Cotton raised his arm to calm the flustered bird. He then felt an itch in his nostril, which he proceeded to scratch, taking no heed to personal hygiene or common manners. He was, after all, a pirate.

Oblivion_Soldier

Website
www.myspace.com
(( hey can I still join as a made up character if that is ok, just saw the movie thursday, oh and hey BA whats up ))

Name : Sean White aka Sharktooth

Appearance :He has giant teeth that overlap ( like a saber tooth just all the front and bottom teeth) He is giant and with a Shells that are on his shoulders like armor he wears his ripped dutch uniform. He has long blonde hair ( like skaters ) and on one hand he only has 3 giant fingers, he has a crocadile tail and spikes on his back, his eyes are pitch black and can scare the soul out of ya... ye be warned

Personallity : Mean, Brutish, he looks down upon the others, but has a soft spot for animals

Current Status : currently a Bounty hunter

Biography : He was a well respected Dutch Lietenent until the Kraken swallowed his ship and as we all know Davey Jones makes deals with the survivors. He climbed up the ladder all the way to first mate, he was accused of Mutiny, Sharktooth was going to pierce Davey's heart because The Captain was going to raid the town with the Kraken to find someone with the black spot. Davey found a suitable end for Sharktooth he casted him and his Massive sword off the edge of the world. when he finally hit the ground his sword pierced him in the chest with all the shark teeth holding him to the ground he waited for 30 years until Barbossa found him,he struck a deal with Barbossa and walked among the living again but there is a twist he must repay his debt to Barbossa...

Bear

Ouranophobic
(( ooc: Oblivion Soldier, Princess Sakura, Cursed Rebellion, Golbez. To those I didn't name, you can not join. For obvious reasons. However, if you wish these reasons to be stated clearly, PM me and I will gladly do so. I might even include a few lessons. Not that I'm the greatest to be giving them of course.

Thanks for joining guy's. Thanks melons, for managing. ))

Barbossa mincingly stepped throughout the room, taking a bite out of his perfectly ripe green apple. It was as if he had just picked it from a tree, at the adept moment. It was so ripe, in fact, that every time he took a bite, juice slipped down his chin's beard. His one wish granted; To eat a whole bushel of apples..

While he carelessly paced around the room, a thought was aroused. Barbossa didn't look forward to it, but he knew that once they found Jack there would be no room on the ship for him anymore. Emotions will overflow with hatred, and Barbossa will most likely be cast to that lone island. The same island that Jack Sparrow escaped from twice. Raising a hand, and the apple, the opened his mouth and began to speak about the matter.

"So what be happenin' to me, after I rescue Jack? To the island, or will I remain captain?"

He snorted slightly, as the crisp words died down. A sound of him biting into his apple remained, but nothing else. Obviously, the crew was thinking exactly what he was. Unfortunately... they most likely had their minds on the first option. Mutiny is such a vague process, especially when you have done it to your own captain before. It may cause certain feelings to arise among his comrads. But before thinking too far ahead, he began to pace again. This time as he walked, the boards in the floor creeked, creating an even more awkward feeling. Amazing how sounds effect your nature of emotion.

"Well then, are we off? To the boats!"

With these last words, he cackled again. Afterwards, taking another bite out of his juicy apple, he stepped along to the boats.

Wallflower

Website
"Mister--"

"That's Captain to you, Jack."

"Captain Davy Jones, I swear to you, I've no idea where the heart is."

At the moment, our Captain Jack Sparrow was being held up with a rope by his wrists, at Davy Jones' hands. Davy wanted to know where the heart was, and Jack was trying to tell him what's worth.

"Okay then, Jack. But let's have ourselves a wager. Dice. You win, you go free on a lifeboat. I win, you work for me until you tell me where the Heart is."

Jack bit his lip in anxiety. It was a big risk, and Jack knew that it might not have been worth it. Meh, he was a pirate, and he lived with big risks. He had the scars to prove it. He also knew how to play dice: You had to guess what you and your opponents had. It was a tough game, a game only idiots and pirates would play.

Hey, Jack was a pirate!

"I'll play your silly game, Mister--"

"CAPTAIN!"

"Captain Jones, but I wanna make it on my terms, Savvy?"

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
OOC:I got a jar of dirt,i got a jar of dirt guess whats in it
Name:Mr.Arox
Appearance:Arox has a long scruffy beard and black shoulder length hair.He wears a white dress shirt thats long gone ragged with a dirty brown over jacket.
Personality:cocky,laid back,loyal to the crew he currently works on,rarely gets angry with the exception of something happening to the rum(lol)
Current Status:Crows nest person(whaddyu call those)
Biography:will post later

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Pintel watched Barbossa leave. "Wow," he whispered. "Ugh." Ragetti said from the floor. "Get up you. Barbossa just left and I think we ought to be followin'." Pintel said to him. Ragetti's eye had popped out again when he had fallen down. "Aw where's it got to now." He said looking on the floor. He looked over his back to where Barbossa had just left. "That monkey's got it. C'mere monkey." He said running out the door after the captain. Pintel sighed and followed. "It's going to be a long trip."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back