• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates 4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumor about a Pirates of the Caribbean 4, but the catch is its gonna be a prequel about how they became pirates, Jack's past etc. Would that be as good if not better than a part 4 that would further the story?

Discuss

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
1st... can you list the source of this "rumor"
2nd... cant be a prequel (my opinion) since Jack actually set off to find something (i forgot lol)
before Barbossa and the gang get a hold of it.
3th... Yay for the 4th movie!!! yeah its "sorta" official since Johnny Depp, and some other PotC ppl also said that there are plans for the 4th.

I heard it on the radio, I think they said it would be about how Jack got the pearl and why the crew mutinied stuff like that, I was actually upset because I dont think it would be better than just making a forth one that takes place after part 3

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
just cuz it was on the radio does not make it official.
i'm hooked on game news on G4 (REALLY GOOD SOURCE!) and a lot of things are scanned through there and even rumors are announced. Rumors from either a "big" company/source or that ALOT of PPL (like A LOT!) are talking about it.
Till there is a TV conformation, then this is basically an idea.

sorry homes...

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Possibility as always. You can never rule out anything till comfirmed whether it is a yes or no.

I hope it is a yes, since I am a huge Pirates fan, and I want an excuse to go to the theatres 3 times just to look at Keira Knightley with screen time, as he deserves a hell of a lot of screen time, IMO.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Not surprised, Pirates of the Caribbean is so popular, they'd be dumb to discontinue it.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I heard from a friend of mine that the 4th was gonna be about Tia Dalma bringing back Jack to see Will as Davy Jones, errr, Captain of the Flying Dutchman. If I remember, she said something about it being in a magazine, but I doubt the plot. I'd like a prequel, I was, and still am, confused as to why Sr. Will didn't become immortal.

Btw Theory Master, he went in search of the Holy Grale (however thats spelled). lmao, I just saw Indiana Jones 3 for the first time, and Pirates flashed in my head the first time they said what they were searching for. :D

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
They said it'd only be a trilogy, but at the end of At worlds end, supposedly, if you stayed till the end, they showed some text that hinted towards a fourth movie......but i didn't have the patience to wait

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
Btw Theory Master, he went in search of the Holy Grale (however thats spelled). lmao, I just saw Indiana Jones 3 for the first time, and Pirates flashed in my head the first time they said what they were searching for. :D

hm that would make PotC like the 3th or 4th movie talking about th H.G.

and for Angelsinflight:
for reals?
can you give me more details if possible about the "prequel" rumor?
am all flaming this dude for this lmao!
Peace!

Sora22

I heard from a friend of mine that the 4th was gonna be about Tia Dalma bringing back Jack to see Will as Davy Jones, errr, Captain of the Flying Dutchman. If I remember, she said something about it being in a magazine, but I doubt the plot. I'd like a prequel, I was, and still am, confused as to why Sr. Will didn't become immortal.

Will IS immortal, what makes you think he isn't?

And I am personally for a prequel, it would answer some questions that need to be answered...we could see the mutiny against Jack, Jack's past dealings with Tia Dalma/Calypso, and seeing them tie old Bootstrap to a cannon and sending him to the depths.....I'm thinking that sounds like one HECK of an awesome movie!! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back