• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pinocchio in Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AerZaCloud97

In
Recently, I started to replay Kingdom Hearts 1, for the fifth time.

Tonight, I made it to Traverse Town for the second time. This is the time where Riku is met, the warp (THANK GOD!) gummi is put on, and Winnie the Pooh's book becomes available. Remember?

Anyway, when I went into the Accessory shop, after Cid no longer is manning it and is up next to the ledge, but before pulling the bell and sealing the keyhole, I found a perplexing sight.

Something that I had never seen before. Perhaps I've just never gone to the Accessory shop before, during this specific time, but it really stunned me.

There, on the floor, next to the counter and the top cabinet that held a treasure chest, was Pinocchio, with a treasure box lying on the floor behind him.

Now, of course this perplexed me, because I had always assumed that Pinocchio was always with his father, and they were in Monstro. However, this time, Jiminy introduced Pinocchio, and they got into a talk on, of course, Pinocchio's lies, and how Jiminy was his conscience. Then, Pinocchio made mention of trying to find his father, and Jiminy implored Sora to help him find Gepetto.

After the cutscene was over, I went out of the shop, and then immediately went back inside. But Pinocchio was no longer there, and that strange man that had taken over the shop after Cid left was there instead.

When I used to use a cheat guide, this little extra had never been mentioned, so it just makes me wonder.

Now, here's my question, and if this should have gone in help, I'm sorry. But, has anyone else seen Pinocchio here? Does this affect the story of Gepetto and Pinocchio later on? It can't be just coincidence, can it?

Was there any reason for this to be here?
In kh1 briefly your command screen will show up in that cutscene and give you 4 choices to click the x button for. 1 is an item like elixir another has some magic related thing 1 I don't remember and 1 option is a keyblades you can only get in that cutscene. Pay attention to the bottom of your screen and wait for commands to show up don't pay attention to the cutscenes or else your chance is missed to get anything. I just saw a picture of it on Pinterest and thought, " I must replay the game so I don't miss it." I haven't gotten to that point in kh1fm yet so I don't know if it's the same options as the original kh1. But it's worth a shot.

AerZaCloud97

In

In kh1 briefly your command screen will show up in that cutscene and give you 4 choices to click the x button for. 1 is an item like elixir another has some magic related thing 1 I don't remember and 1 option is a keyblades you can only get in that cutscene. Pay attention to the bottom of your screen and wait for commands to show up don't pay attention to the cutscenes or else your chance is missed to get anything. I just saw a picture of it on Pinterest and thought, " I must replay the game so I don't miss it." I haven't gotten to that point in kh1fm yet so I don't know if it's the same options as the original kh1. But it's worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back