• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pink Agaricus Heartless Frustration

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah. Once you get rid of those two, everything's pretty much smooth sailing. That worked for me, bless those guys and all their body parts and organs.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Glad I seen this thread before I decided to go tackle the Pink Agarius.

-Roxas-XIII-

I don't even know why anyone would want the Prime Cap anyway..... It's arguably one of the worst accessories in the game.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I don't even know why anyone would want the Prime Cap anyway..... It's arguably one of the worst accessories in the game.

Can't disagree, yeah. +5 in defence, but -5 in strength and without any extra MP or magic power? That thing will never see any use. It's just for completionists.

I love the way the Agaricus twitch with every hit, though. And the way it flies away at the end with a burst of fireworks somehow just makes me grin like a madman.

Pestilence

Awards
Luckily I never had any problems getting synthesis items from Pink A even with Donald and Goofy screwing up. The chances seemed to be pretty high for 60-70 hits or whatever I was able to do. Certainly one of the less frustrating heartless to farm IMO.

Yessir_23

Awards
Donald and Goofy commands really should've been remapped to R2, or <- and -> on the D-pad.
Maybe we should petition for it?! Surely it would be extremely easy and make perfect sense to make a patch which moves the Donald + Goofy commands to R2?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Maybe we should petition for it?! Surely it would be extremely easy and make perfect sense to make a patch which moves the Donald + Goofy commands to R2?

Trust me when I say no amount of signatures will get SE to patch the game. It isn't a fighting game where certain characters are broken and having them be triangle isn't breaking the game either, just annoying in some parts so I know they won't patch it <_<

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do you need to land the 100 hits? I got all the synthesis items I needed landing just 40. Then every additional ten is another chance to drop the rare item.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^You only need 100 if your after the accessory it drops, its around 40 for the serenity power material.

I tried going for a 100 but I had trouble just getting 40 for the synthesis material! I couldn't get donald & goofy stuck. TnT

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well this sucks. I try the summoning bambi plus ragnarok, except I can't do ragnarok cuz the ability command doesn't appear. Will have to reset.

Edit: as it turns out the summon prevented that, but ragnarok I can never get close enough to do a good combo with.

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well this sucks. I try the summoning bambi plus ragnarok, except I can't do ragnarok cuz the ability command doesn't appear. Will have to reset.

Edit: as it turns out the summon prevented that, but ragnarok I can never get close enough to do a good combo with.

Yeah, some practice on the timing and getting used to is needed for the maximum number of beams. If you're only interested in the Serenity Power, I think Ars Arcanum should do the trick. You can net around 50 hits with that, and as Gram had said, you stand a chance of getting the material even with only 40 hits.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
So, you can in fact summon Bambi by the tall ladder with Donald and Goofy standing there and they'll stay behind the house and not on the mushroom guy "helping" Sora. If you move too far to the opposite side of the building, however, you can get Donald or Goofy (or both) to port through the wall to you.

I had Donald popping through a few times even though I was on the left side of the Agaricus and tried switching him out with Tarzan to see if that mattered, but it didn't really matter. They can still get through the wall sometimes regardless of your positioning.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Well, not a perfect solution, but it'll hafta do. Why wasn't this considered by SE? I mean, they made EVERYTHING triangle (which I appreciate) but since this is FINAL MIX you'd think they woulda remembered a specific Heartless like that. I know that no one can possibly plan for every eventuallity, but this one seems obvious.

And as for Sabor making that hole? I guess she can only do it at that certain time after you fight her in the Bamboo Thicket. I've tried various other times, but none work. I'll just have her bust the floor next playthrough, I guess ^~^

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Now that I've begun to gather materials for the synthesis trophies, I've run into the horror of this glitch. I've never been able to get to 100 hits yet, but I have gotten past 70. The Bambi trick works very well. Donald and Goofy get stuck once you dismiss him and then you just switch between Ragnorak and air combos. I've already gotten all the Serenity Powers required for all the different items but I don't think I'll ever get the Premium Cap. I can't even get it to 80 hits, even with Donald and Goofy trapped.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I've found out that it is absolutely impossible to get 100 hits in the HD Remix. In the original final mix it wasn't.

This is because attacks with Donald and Goofy are mapped to triangle in the HD remake. This triangle button you also need for commands like Ragnorok.

The max you can hope to do is 70-80. This is probably also why prime cap isnt tied to any trophies.

Wolf's Rain

Website
s3.invisionfree.com
I'd like to know if anyone has EVER gotten 100 hits on the Agaricus in Atlantica! That's like 100 times harder (if not impossible) than getting 100 hits in the Deep Jungle!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'd like to know if anyone has EVER gotten 100 hits on the Agaricus in Atlantica! That's like 100 times harder (if not impossible) than getting 100 hits in the Deep Jungle!

Don't even attempt to do it in Atlantica. No special attacks, no summons allowed? You'd get insane and kill yourself. XD The maximum hits I ever managed to inflict him in Atlantica was like 50-something, and I doubt you can go far beyond 60 even with all Combo Pluses equipped.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So I've found out that it is absolutely impossible to get 100 hits in the HD Remix. In the original final mix it wasn't.

This is probably also why prime cap isnt tied to any trophies.

Then that settles that before I even try lol (I will try, just not way too much)...not gonna get pissed if I can't even get it haha xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back