• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pimp My ride

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it but its not the best show on mtv.They did some excellent tihngs to those bad acrs and turned them to pimp riders lol.I like when they put the playstation 2 in the trucks Back thing.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
I really dont like that show.Sure they make the cares hot but its just about some people gettin somebody's car and changing it.I dont really get it...Its like Oprah or sumthin.Yucky.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I don't know WHY I love that show so much. I mean, they just fix the cars. That's it. Why do I love it so much? Well, whatever the reason, I love Pimp My Ride. Its awesome.

Oprah?? Oprah has to be the richest black woman in the world. She helps a lot of people and has a lot of intruging episodes. Not to mention all those cars she gave away. What you talkin' bout?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i love ths show sooo much its like amazing to watch

a few weeks ago it was on the news though that having all that stuff in ur car is illegal lolz

Website
www.myspace.com
Haha...I <3 that show it's awesome...I like seeing cars get transformations...but I wish MTV would quit playing re-runs of it...and just start a new season of it...-sigh-...o.o

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
WTF!? "Pimp my ride"!? Thats a perverted name for a car transformation show.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
LOL!Its not 'pimp my ride' as in'PIMP MY RIDE' ...Its just they take crappy cars and make them worth something.(and yes,oprah sucks)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
have any of yall seen pimp my ride >.>;; apprently if u dont like it i dont like you (xP j/k)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP i was just kidding...yes they are cool though ^^ i would like a car like that!

Anti-Light2b

Tha show is so cool, but its more of the fact its Xzibit and he is just
cool person in general. And it put his rap career back
on the map.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
True that. Have you heard his new album? It pretty damn good not 40 dayz and 40 nightz good, but good no less. Anywho PMR is a very interesting show. I still wan't to see at least a 69' Camaro, 64' Impala, or 1996 Caprice Classic get pimped though or maybe a Plymouth Cuda. Great now I'm salavating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back