• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Piercings/Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I got one (fake) diamond stud in my left ear. Why left? Cause my left side is my better side, and I didn't feel the need to get my other one pierced.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Thinking about getting a monroe piercing. All depends on my new job's jewelry policy. It centers around customer service, though, so not looking good :<

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
If you do get one, don't get a bulky ball on the end of it. Seriously, every girl where I live has a monroe with a bulky ball piercing and they look horribly tacky and quite frankly disgusting, like a pimple above your top lip or an unwanted spot. Get a small ball.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
If you do get one, don't get a bulky ball on the end of it. Seriously, every girl where I live has a monroe with a bulky ball piercing and they look horribly tacky and quite frankly disgusting, like a pimple above your top lip or an unwanted spot. Get a small ball.

Yea, I was thinking something like this:

monroe%20stud.jpg

My job said I shouldn't have earrings in and my lip ring was a health and safety issue. I didn't take anything out and they never said a word.

That's good to hear, then!

MegaMan

Tattoos are very popular now.I am thinking about getting a few on my Forearms,chest and back.I only have 1 piercing but I do plan to get the other ear pierced in the near future.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Eh, I'm not a fan of tattoos. They look cool, sometimes, though.

Thinking about get gauges on my ears. Nothing too horrifically big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back