• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Piercings/Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini

Re: Piercings/Tattoo's

I have spider bites on the left side of my lip and 1/4 ear gauges and thats about it.
I kinda want a tattoo but I kinda don't.

xx kairi xx

iv got my ears and my nose done, which is all i want regarding peircings.
as for tatoos, i do want one, but i want to be absolutely sure on the design before i have it done. im thinking about my name or a saying of some sort in kanji on the underside of my forearm.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards

As far as both of these go, I can appreciate them as long as they're subtle.

I'm especially hard on piercings, the only ones I really enjoy are ear piercings, and only in other people. There are also a very small number of people that can pull off a lip ring, but I would probably never closely associate with anyone that had one. Tattoos are alright as long as they can be covered up, and I really like them if they're simple, and have meaning behind them. At some point, I may consider getting one done, actually; though i have no idea what of at the moment.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

You're fifteen and you got a tattoo? How does that work? In Sweden you have to be at least 16, and have your guardians permission to even get inside a studio...
Wow, really? Most 15 year olds I know have tattoos.

Both are fine...as long as you don't overload. Like noone can see your fucking back because of what, $600 tatoos? How much are permanent ones?

I used to have 5 piercings all together all on my ears. I have the double piercings on my earlobes and I used to have my cartilage pierced also, but after getting it done 3 times and it kept closing over, I gave up haha

I do want a tattoo one day, but where and what of I'm not sure of yet

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

Surma%20lip%20plate%20bride.JPG%20web.JPG

It's pretty straightforward. Sorry if this has been made before; feel free to merge. I didn't really look for another thread. :/

Who's got 'em? Who wants 'em?

I'm most likely getting a lip piercing done this week. I've had my eyebrow done, but it got ripped out, so I dunno if I wanna do it again. :/ And I'm too young for a tattoo, and I don't really have anything truly meaningful enough to me that I'd want to engrave it on my skin as of now.

What about you, KHI-ians? Anything you want/have, and care to share?

inb4 scrotum/dick/vaginal piercings.

~ well, i just wanna get my ears done again. about 5 more times. i'll have two in my cartilage in both ears and one a little lower on my left ear. i've already gotten my earlobes pierced twice in both ears.
~ as far as tatoos go, i might get the love kanji on my left wrist (on side facing my the palm of my hand, of course).

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
To those of you that are between 15 and 17 and have tattoo's, I feel sorry for the artist that did them for you. The artwork is only going to stretch as your skin grows, and it'll look deformed once you've stopped growing for the most part.

That's why I'm waiting until I'm at LEAST twenty-two to consider a tattoo, maybe even later.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Well... Now I'm confused. At least you have to be 16+ with your guardians permission to get pierced anywhere but the earlobes here, so I would guess it'd be pretty much the same rules for tattoos.

Depends on where you are.

Patrine

Website
www.twitter.com
I have my left year pierced, only, and wish to make tatoo, but nothing with "deep meaning", just a Freakzoid, my favorite superhero ever, or the grim reaper, from The grim adventures of billy and mandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back