• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Piercings/Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Surma%20lip%20plate%20bride.JPG%20web.JPG

It's pretty straightforward. Sorry if this has been made before; feel free to merge. I didn't really look for another thread. :/

Who's got 'em? Who wants 'em?

I'm most likely getting a lip piercing done this week. I've had my eyebrow done, but it got ripped out, so I dunno if I wanna do it again. :/ And I'm too young for a tattoo, and I don't really have anything truly meaningful enough to me that I'd want to engrave it on my skin as of now.

What about you, KHI-ians? Anything you want/have, and care to share?

inb4 scrotum/dick/vaginal piercings.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Re: Piercings/Tattoo's

I want both my ears peirced and maybe my lip and right eye not too sure, but as for tatoos: flames goin from my right ear to my forearm, sasuke's curse mark on my neck somewhere, and maybe a sword goin down the spine of my back ^_^

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards

I have my ear's pierced, but i'm personally against lip piercings and such >.>

My mother's the same way. She's purely against them aesthetically, though. Says they don't look good on most people.

Any reason why you're against them?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I'm not really into the whole piercing thing. Though, I wouldn't mind getting tattoos (though I definitely wouldn't go overboard with the sleeves/whole body deal). If I did get one, it would probably be a bird on my back. That's about it.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

I want lip, possibly eyebrow, and may an ear. Don't know if I wanna go all out and turn my face into a walking horror film yet.

As for tatoo's, they just don't appeal to me, as much. Maybe if I think of something amazing, but as of now, no.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards

I have both my ears pierced, planning to pierce my belly button one of these days--not anytime soon, with exams and all...maybe as a Christmas present to me. lol.

I'm not big on tattoos...maybe a small one with my kids' names on it somewhere, but I dunno.

C

Charlie

i want a tat on my lower stomach / pelvic bone and on the back of my neck.
and i want an additional 2 piercings to my ears.

tats and piercings are quite hot on some people.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards

Anybody know what you call a piercing that's circular, but disjoined?

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com

My mother's the same way. She's purely against them aesthetically, though. Says they don't look good on most people.

Any reason why you're against them?

Just because I have a friend who has a lip piercing, and when she explained it to me, it sounded kind of...painfull, and a little gross :[

I do agree that on some people, piercings can be pretty hot.
My advice to anyone who wants a piercing, would be that you just need to put a lot of thought into what would look good on you, and less what you think looks good on other people.

As for Tattoo's, they're ok, I just don't think it looks good if your entire body is covered in them.
But if the tattoo has a meaning, then that's even better than getting one just too look cool.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards

I have never had a piercing.
But I really want to get my lip pierced.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I'm not big on either, I mean ear piercings I have(two on each ear), but others I don't really like. As for tattoos, they look good on some people but I don't really like those either. I use those temporary tattoos, but not permanent. What if you regret having those tattoos later in life? And there's that painful laser surgery if you wanna remove them, so that's why I won't do those kind of tattooings.

However, thinking about belly piercing. I'm getting it when I'm older though. Parents say I'm too young and they hate those piercings(very devoted Christians they are)

Shade737

Silver Member

I never got pierced and don't plan to out of personal preference.

Obito

Awards

I have one of my ears pierced and plan to get the other pierced soon maybe before school is over.I also plan to get 3 tattoos some time in the near future I have been think about this long and hard.

Allister Rose

French Lover

ehh..i pierced my lip, and my ears, 4 on both sides, and one on my belly. i wanted more, but my gf convinced me to be satiisfied with the ones i already have

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery

I can kinda understand why you think that about tattoos, but you do realize that you can take the piercings out right?

Like, whenever you want. Granny don't have to know. And if you change your mind, guess what? You won't still have them in a year, hell not even twenty seconds from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back