• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pictures of Ansem the Wise's Six apprentices

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

There's some sketches done by HeartStation, but other than that, no.

And they look exactly the same as their Nobodies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no but heartstation made some drawings of them from the new trailer

A

Azrael

They look EXACTLY like their nobody counterparts

which is gay and lazy

Vidaxd

We'll know why they look similar in BBS. It has something to do with Ventus. ...that and I'm pretty sure they didn't want another Sora running around and people confusing the two.

...though I was thoroughly creeped out in Days when Xion removed her hood at the end.

Vidaxd

That's why I tried not to give anything away...I dunno how to do those spoiler tags...I didn't say anything revealing did I?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
But Roxas and Sora didn't look exactly the same.
That was a special case same with Namine.
Other nobodies looks just like their others since they are the bodies of their others just without hearts.
From the TGS 2009 BBS trailer we see Even, Dilan and Aeleus (Vexen, Xaldin and Lexaeus ' others).

Take Xehanort and Xemnas. Just about the same except Xemnas has his hair flowing free and a creepy pedo smile.
Heartstation.org
TOKYO GAME SHOW 2009 Blog Archive Trailer Reports!
Then the scene with Ven being spoken to by Vexen appears, Vexen is wearing a white lab coat like that of Young Xehanort in the flashback scenes of Kingdom Hearts II. They appear to be in Radiant Gardens.

Vexen (Even):From this point, I predict [it's] likely destined with you.

In front of a large door, Xaldin holds a long black spear and Lexeaus holds a black long poled axe. They move into a defensive stance as they are approached by Ven.
Xaldin (Dilan): What’s your business?
Lexaeus (Aeleus): You can’t enter the castle right now.​

All three appear very much the same as they did in Organization XIII, I can’t really recall any differences. But since this takes place 10 years in the past, one assumes it’s Even, Dilan, and Aeleus.​

I dunno how to do those spoiler tags...I didn't say anything revealing did I?
You kind of did lol

[quote]
We'll know why they look similar in BBS. It has something to do with Ventus. ...[B]that and I'm pretty sure they didn't want another Sora running around and people confusing the two.[/B]

[B]...though I was thoroughly creeped out in Days when Xion removed her hood at the end.[/B]

Two Soras, Xion looking like Sora near the end of the game.
[/quote]

[/ spoilers]
It's okay, I forget all the time. Just use the tags and you'll be fine
Just remove the space between the / and the first S on the closing tag

A

Audo

Yeah, Xehanort was super tall with white hair and Xemnas looked much shorter and with gray hair. Or is it another special case because of his Heartless looking like a human? Haha, all the important Nobodies are special cases anyways.
All forms of Xehanort and Terra are the same height. Just fyi.....

And yeah, normal Nobodies look exactly the same, while special Nobodies have greater deviations (Roxas, Nami, Xemnas, etc.)

Sasuto23

Awards
didn't see Ienzo or Braig, but the other three were pretty similar... just weird seeing them with pants instead of a coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back