• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pic of heartless Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinn_Darkdragon

I was wondering if anyone has a pic of Sora in Heartless form? If you don't know what I'm talking about here is how to do it from GameFAQ:

"Heartless Sora
To become Heartless Sora. You must gain the ability to use duel keyblades. Once you get that ability you will be able to form into Heartless mode by useing your "Drive" to become duel keyblade Sora at the same exact time as a heartless hits you. This only works if the heartless hits you, and you use your drive to become duel keyblade form. The Heartless form is far more stronger then the basic duel keyblade form, so have a nice time killing heartless with little effort.
Contributed By: Yewolife"

Thanks alot.

mubikey

well it's called the "anti form" It happens when you use drive to much. I cant get a clear view of what he looks like though. Go to google and search for anti form sora

overdrive

Orienter
the heartless sora is probably the worst because its totally random and the first time u sue it its awsome but then the next time its gets worse and it keeps mon getting worse its not very good but i like what sora looks like...

overdrive

Orienter
man i cant w8 until they release official arwork for the anti-sora form i just hope that he isnt on all 4's in the artwork.....he looks gimped......lol...

chriselric

Well that was pretty cool...looks like turning heartless in the first Kingdom Hearts had a wee bit of an effect on him...hell im not complaining though, he didn't even hit the ground half the time he was kicking their ass.

T

The Marauder

Nice find, looks sorta like in the very beginning of KH1 when Sora's shadow rises out of the ground behind him to form Darkside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back