• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pic from Jump Festa 2006 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO9011

The edit is better, but yeah I posted a topic a while ago about this with a theory that it was kingdom hearts possibly, before the newer vid came out where we could see a person.

Niemand

Maybe that is Kingdom Hearts? Because its composed of light and darkness. The Red shine comes from the guy in it...maybe the superior or another Member who wants to become complete?

NEO9011

I think it's the same. On KHU they had a rumor section that said that someone saw a dude in a big heart, but I was like "WTF IVE SEEN THAT!! OLD NEWS!"

Unixeth

If its Kingdom Hearts that would support Ansem's theory that deep in every heart there is darkness... 'cause the heart has a dark cloud in the center around the guy... but then again, in the very center its bright around the guy, so I dunno

louis

I thought that the guy in the heart was ansam but now we know it is not ansam, so who could it be

R0XAS

yeah, i've seen this pic and thought it was the same heart too.

O

Onewingedangel6

i think that could prob b riku... firstly he has an organization cloak and since he has ansem deep in his heart maybe um...he's releasing him or someffin or he plunged to far in the darkness and is trying to escape?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
You guys do know that is Kingdom Hearts and a Order member is in the midlle of it...

I thought you guys already knew...

louis

???: Do you feel the power of Saix's moon?

maybe that is saixs moon that the ??? guy was talking about and that is saixs in the middle.

louis

There is a huge Heart about the size of the Moon,

this little info from kHU just makes my statement a little more likely to be true

R0XAS

if it is the superior that means the superior isn't ansem, because ansem said he doesn't know what it is.

B

bettermanlamia

awesome picture:D it is most likley ansem. ^^;; and o yea i made a topic about this picture about a week ago..sry dude

NEO9011

KingBlade said:
How this that from Jump Feata 2006,IT ISN"T
ITS From The last trailer...
'

Yeah but it was described as being in the Jump Festa Trailer, so we thought that this is what it meant.

I hate that KHU is treating this like news and rumors talking about a huge heart like we haven't seen it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back