• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Photos of new Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko POPs, Dark Aqua & Axel with Chakrams exclusives revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Earlier this year it was announced that new Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko POP! figures were in production, and now the first product photos of Aqua, Lea, KH3 Kairi with Paopu Fruit, and Sora with Ultima Weapon have appeared online thanks to Dis Funko on Instagram and Ikon Collectables. The new series of Kingdom Hearts 3 POP! figures have a tentative release date of October 31st, 2019.

Box Lunch will be receiving an exclusive Dark Aqua POP! figure and Hot Topic will be getting Axel with Chakrams as their exclusive, and Funko also plans to release KH3 Kairi with Keyblade

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sweet. KH3's Ultima Weapon is my favorite version of the Keyblade so it's nice seeing it be part of a Funko

Last edited:
Awards
These look great! I think I might pick up a couple of them. Probably the Axel and Kairi figures.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
So there isn't a picture of Axel w/ Chakrams yet? I only see the one of him with his hands up and the other with the Keyblade.

I love Kairi's KH3 look. I guess I'll be getting the standard Aqua, Lea w/ Chakrams, and then the Kairi w/ Keyblade pop (hopefully it'll be at HotTopic, too). I'll pass on the others. Well, I might get the Sora w/ Ultima at a later time. Dark Aqua does look cool.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So there isn't a picture of Axel w/ Chakrams yet? I only see the one of him with his hands up and the other with the Keyblade.

I love Kairi's KH3 look. I guess I'll be getting the standard Aqua, Lea w/ Chakrams, and then the Kairi w/ Keyblade pop (hopefully it'll be at HotTopic, too). I'll pass on the others. Well, I might get the Sora w/ Ultima at a later time. Dark Aqua does look cool.

I believe that Axel with Chakrams was actually him with his Keyblade lol

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Oh, okay! I know a chakram is technically the hilt of the blade and Funko labels things oddly sometimes.

I wouldn't be surprised if, now they have a mold made for Lea/Axel, they do make a variant of him down the line with both chakrams in his KH2 / CoM pose.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I believe that Axel with Chakrams was actually him with his Keyblade lol
Yeah, it was unfortunately an Ikon Collectables mistake :(

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 5.54.35 am.png

While they've updated Dark Aqua and Lea with Keyblade with images (They were just descriptions before), they in turn screwed up with Kairi with Keyblade aha

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 5.54.44 am.png

So while any listings on Ikon are legit (they are a toy distribution warehouse), they do put the wrong information on real things, like with the Sora Halloween Plush problem from 2016 or 2017.

Back