• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Photos of 10th Anniversary 3D+Days+Re:coded Box!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
As someone who actually played KH2 without playing CoM, I cannot express how confusing my experience was. Bridge games are just as important as a main game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
CoM was a very well made GBA game. A lot of thought went into making a system that could work on such a small system. They fact they were able to have the pre-rendered clips in that game on a GBA, that was amazing!

It is idiotic to compare the energy put into a console game to the energy put into a handheld game. There is no way to compare them since they all take effort to make.

CoM took A LOT of planning to make, Days has some of the best graphics seen on the DS (I don't think so but only because simple = more to me) considering the team who made it pushed all the limits into making it, and Re:coded was one of the funnest games I've played on the DS. :|

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
but as far as money, care, quality, and time that were put into it. I wouldn't call them main series games
Days, Coded, and BBS took longer to fully make than 1 and probably 2.

impart

Climb The Sky
I stand by what I said. The team that will be working on KH3 is busy with Versus, meaning they arent doing the best they can do with the series because they are held up
its been 6 years, 4 side games, and 3 handheald consoles since KH2 came out. KH3 isnt even in development and im sure
it will be a long wait for that one
lets agree to disagree.

also back on topic, I dont want that box set, even if it were reasonably priced,
it feels just like when we got stickers with BBS, only worse.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I stand by what I said. the team that will be working on KH3 is busy with verses, meaning they arent doing the best they can do with the series because they are held up
its been 6 years, 4 side games, and 3 handheald consoles since KH2 came out. KH3 isnt even in development and im sure
it will be a long wait for that one
lets agree to disagree.

also back on topic, I dont want that box set, even if it were reasonably priced,
it feels just like when we got stickers with BBS, only worse.

Are you suggesting that Team Osaka isn't good enough? :\

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just don't understand the big importance for KH3 to come out. Has Nomura ever promised us KH3's release? He's hinted at it, but it isn't like he's said KH3 was ever a sure thing even when KH2 came out.

I also guess the Osaka team is chopped liver. Or the h.a.n.d. team. :|

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just don't understand the big importance for KH3 to come out. Has Nomura ever promised us KH3's release? He's hinted at it, but it isn't like he's said KH3 was ever a sure thing even when KH2 came out.

I also guess the Osaka team is chopped liver. Or the h.a.n.d. team. :|

impart

Climb The Sky
Are you suggesting that Team Osaka isn't good enough? :\

Not necessarily, I thought BBS had the most enjoyable gameplay, but Nomura wants the Versus team to work on KH3, that's why we don't have it, I would enjoy playing a game developed by Osaka on a console, I would imagine there would be less limitations

Dark Drive

Awards
...........Is it bad i'm losing my Sanity because of DDD?

I used to be the only person in my class that wasn't a stupid giggling girl, and now i'm a squealing, bouncing.......

FANGIRL, Really.

Halcyon

I hope this isn't just a limited thing. I mean, if there will be quite a few fans willing to buy this, I hope they produce just as much. *_*

-starts putting away money for this set-

Exavier

Am I the only one disappointed in this? 10 years and we get postcards and a case? Oh, and a fancy box.
I'm not a sour fanboy. I'm truly grateful that they even localize Kingdom Hearts at all in other countries besides Japan, but considering the price of the bundle and the amount of time and money fans have spent you'd think they'd give us something better.

Consider The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Collectors Edition.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

From Gamestop:
The Vernon Roche Commando Jacket, which is:
Available only in Collector's Edition
Unique item, obtained through one of the early-on quests
Very valuable object, that when equipped noticeably boosts player's sword-fighting abilities.
Customization-wise, one of the best jackets the player will be able to find throughout the game (especially for sword-related character build).
Making-of DVD
Official Soundtrack
World Map
Art Book
Geralt Sculpture
Temerian Coin
Dice Set
3 Stickers
Playing Cards and Rulebook
Cursed Coin and Pamphlet
Two Papercraft Figures + Bonus

Priced at only 129.99 at release and it was only the second game of the series.
Regardless, I will be buying this if it comes to the US.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
...........Is it bad i'm losing my Sanity because of DDD?

I used to be the only person in my class that wasn't a stupid giggling girl, and now i'm a squealing, bouncing.......

FANGIRL, Really.

Don't feel bad. I used to feel that way about KH2.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Am I the only one disappointed in this? 10 years and we get postcards and a case? Oh, and a fancy box.
I'm not a sour fanboy. I'm truly grateful that they even localize Kingdom Hearts at all in other countries besides Japan, but considering the price of the bundle and the amount of time and money fans have spent you'd think they'd give us something better.

Consider The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Collectors Edition.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

From Gamestop:

Priced at only 129.99 at release and it was only the second game of the series.
Regardless, I will be buying this if it comes to the US.

Again, it probably won't be $200 if it comes to the US, it'll definitely be cheaper because games are just more expensive in Japan to start with and there are three games in this box. It may still be more than 129.99 though. :/

Actually I just think things in Japan are more expensive in general, but all I have really bought from there are games.

SORA619

Awards
I want this to come overses! Of course 270$ is very expensive but I think here it will cost around 150$. Come one SE you have to give us fans these things! There aren't only fans on Japan. :|

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I want this to come overses! Of course 270$ is very expensive but I think here it will cost around 150$. Come one SE you have to give us fans these things! There aren't only fans on Japan. :|

Thats about the price I was figuring as well.

I think you are right, I ordered a couple CDs from over there once, $40 each

:/ Yeah, that is pretty expensive for each individual CD, at least in my opinion...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The postcards are just the covers of all of the 12 games..

Yeah, that's honestly what I was expecting...I think I like the inside box even more than the postcards, the one thats like a collage of different scenes throughout the series. THAT is awesome :p I want that box so much haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back