• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Photo Manipulation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
My first time trying this.
I followed a tut, I love how it came out.
It was my first time doing a lot of stuff. The shadowing, rendering with the pen tool.
Anyways, I'm afraid it might be really large, my apologies.

Lightuppoint.png

V2
Lightuppoint2.png

Last edited:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I really like it too, I wish the C4Ds could look more natural though. Some dodge/burn work might help.

love the right foot too btw

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
This style isn't one of my favourites to say the least. Although i've seen it done hundreds of times before in a semi-professional way, it's still very good for a first attempt. Part of me wishes that you made it a bit cleaner by using less effects. I agree with Krank that the stuff on the left foot needs to go, it's too much. My main issue is the brightness, especially on the hand.

One other thing i would suggest is find something unique, put a twist on a boring effect and make it your own. Something tells me some 3D effects and shapes varying in size and distance would add nice depth to this.

Last edited:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It looks really good. Hey what tut did you use BtW? I think I should have a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back