• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Phineas & Ferb - RIP - Ending June with 73-hour marathon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
who here likes Phineas and Ferb.

At first I thought it wouldn't be very good.

But I was wrong,now I really enjoy watching it.

favorite episodes are:

"Are you My Mummy?"

"Get That Bigfoot out of My face"

"I, Brobot"

"It's About Time!"

"Tree to Get Ready"

for info on Phineas and Ferb,click here:Phineas and Ferb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Macabre

Gold Member
Re: Phineas and Ferb

well,it has some good episodes,and some not so good episodes,but i have watched some to many episodes,so i like it.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

I like Phineas and Ferb since Alyson Stoner is one of my favorite actress and she plays a voice on there and I like the guy who does Phineas voice, it's very distinctive and quite unique. I like the show but I don't watch it often as I should. I, myself, pretty much like cartoons but that's just me, being a child at heart. :p

PKKzelfar

Phineas and Ferb? I dont really watch Cartoons, i only seen 1 episode with my younger cousins and i think it suks, well that's just my opinion

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this. It was only a matter of time since Disney bought marvel

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Batman and Robin have been on the older Scooby Doo cartoons. This isn't really all that bizarre.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm assuming that since this thread hasn't been touched for years that no one on this forum watches phineas and ferb. I'm probably going to see it just for the hell of it, lol

something tells me that if this special gets positive reception, there will be more Disney/marvel crossovers

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

I watch it on occasion. I actually think it's pretty decent. Kind of emulates an 80s-90s cartoon feel. I heard about the Avengers crossover a while back, but I'm not really sure how I feel about it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I watch it on occasion. I actually think it's pretty decent. Kind of emulates an 80s-90s cartoon feel. I heard about the Avengers crossover a while back, but I'm not really sure how I feel about it.

the special probably wont be that bad, but im not expecting anything that will leave my jaw on the floor wanting more

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

the special probably wont be that bad, but im not expecting anything that will leave my jaw on the floor wanting more

My thoughts exactly. That said, despite not knowing how I feel about it I do look forward to watching it to satisfy my curiousity.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I'm assuming that since this thread hasn't been touched for years that no one on this forum watches phineas and ferb. I'm probably going to see it just for the hell of it, lol

something tells me that if this special gets positive reception, there will be more Disney/marvel crossovers
Now that disney has marvel you can bet we'll see more crossovers regardless this one specials reception. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back