• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PHIL CUP with 1000 points!!! Impossible!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldMewtwo

IT CANT BE DONE I SAY!!! If anyone has done this pleaseeeeeee tell me how they did it. My highest is 647 and thats super hard to get. Right now i'm using the best thunder and feniri keyblade (for the negative combo)..... I cant figure out how someone could get 1000 points in phils cup its impossible. I'm also level 99 and have juiced my stats with boost items. Once i get this i get to see the great extra trailer to perhaps a KH3. sooooooooo

PLZZZZZZZZZ HELP!!!!!

Roxas

If this is where you break those orbs, then cast magnaga and then unleash combos! It is the best way! Or, use magnara and then thundaga!

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
I got the score and I used the Fenrir and no combo enhancements. I saw a huge gold thing that gave me 10 points which is the point of getting the 1000 points. ohh I forgot to mention it takes luck and lots of it.

Senior_Superboy

It's actually pretty easy, unequip all your abilities except negative combo, equip that, and have the keyblade that you get after beating sephiroth and hit the big huge containers and hit it into the smaller ones, also have draw equipped.

Dr. Stoopid

you atleast need glide and arial dodge to do poster duty. And for the phil cup I actually recommend having explosion equipped in adition to negative combo and draw. Use explosion on little pots and hit the big ones with an airial attack.

Blueboy

Awards
You double Posted any way my Friend (In America) said e Abused the stitch summon a got lots of points i hope this helps

OldMewtwo

THank you everyone the key was to knock the big one into the little ones so it kinda glitches and gives you all big orbs THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU if anyone would liek to know about the special ending wrtie back to me. i think i might record it from my camera and show you guys if you really want me to.

Kunoke

I just beat Proud mode instead .-.

That's my solution. But it takes longer XD

Senior_Superboy

OldMewtwo said:
THank you everyone the key was to knock the big one into the little ones so it kinda glitches and gives you all big orbs THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU if anyone would liek to know about the special ending wrtie back to me. i think i might record it from my camera and show you guys if you really want me to.
Thanks dude, but if we go to youtube, we can watch it from there, thanks very much though :D

Nobody13

OldMewtwo said:
THank you everyone the key was to knock the big one into the little ones so it kinda glitches and gives you all big orbs.

They did that on purpose! Don't you remember Phil saying that if you knock the big ones into the little ones, you get more orbs?

Maybe I just have good memory, cause I never study, yet I get As

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Actually it is kinda easy. First remove all of you combo pluses and Air combo pluses. Then equip draw ability. Then equip the negative combo abiltiy. Also remove all your fighting abilities. Now destroy the little ones by knocking them into each other for more points. Then knock the bigger ones into the smaller ones and keep doing this then the orbs will be worth alot. Also make sure you have the Wind Keyblade attached for a higher draw ability. Also when trying to knock bigger ones into smaller ones make sure you are using an air combo. Have Finishing plus equiped too. But take off Air combo finisher because it wastes time. If you have the Fenir Keyblade then feel free to equip it. But make sure you have a draw ring on too.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kunoke said:
I just beat Proud mode instead .-.

That's my solution. But it takes longer XD

Dude, people dont always do it for the secret ending, it's another part of the game!~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back