• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Phantoms of the Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Awards
Hey I'm liking this Lexi fellow...nice, can't wait to read more!

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 12: Memories

Lexi glares at Anexia and throws himself over the balcony. He lands just in the center of the castle's entrance. Lexi hears some voices coming from a nearby door. He walks over to the door. "Who's in there?!"

Lexi opens up the door and sees a black portal that is now swallowing everything that comes close to it. The black hole starts to swallow him. He holds onto a door way holding onto for dear life. Lexi starts to loose his grip. He cries frantically, "C'mon, it can't end like this, I won't allow it!"

He reaches over for his weapon and spends the circular blade until it starts to click. Once, his weapon had clicked a large inferno burst out from his weapon and shoots into the black hole. It blows the Black Hole into several pieces.

Unfortunately, some of those pieces hit Lexi straight in the head. He looses his grip on the door and falls onto the floor. Lexi sees himself in large dark room and words coming into his mind. "Is this a dream? But, why does it feel so real?"

A girl with blonde hair styled to the left, wearing a white dress, and a sketch book in hand shows up. She walks over to Lexi's semi-conscious body saying, "It's time for you to wake up, Eli."

Lexi sends a telepathic message to the girl, "Who are you? Where am I?"

The girl touches his head smirking, "My name is Namine and you are in the Realm of Remembrance." She shows Lexi a picture from her sketch book. He unknowingly touches the sketch and his body and the picture begin too glow.

He cries out to Namine, "What's happening to me? What is this sketch?"

Namine pulls back his orange hair and whispers in his ear, "It's your memory, Eli. You are remembering your past."

Lexi asks Namine while he starts to fade into the glowing sketch. "How do you know my name?"

Namine smirks, "I have powers over memories. And, I saw you with Roxas awhile ago."

Lexi asks Namine before finally fading into the sketch, "Who's Roxas?"

The sketch stops glowing and drops into Namine's hands. She replies to the sketch, "You'll remember Roxas."

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 13:

Lexi wakes up in a strange city with several buildings built on the side of a large hill, green mountains nearby, a bright sky, and a large clock tower on the top of the hill that has several train tracks coming out from underneath it. He stands on the hill outside the Station Heights gazing at the setting sun. "This really takes me back when I met him."

He has a flashback to where he was a Somebody. Lexi sees a blonde spiky haired boy standing behind him. The boy asks the weeping boy, "Who are you and why are you crying about?"

Lexi turns around and sees a younger orange haired boy walking to the spiky-haired blonde. The boy looks at the taller blonde spiky-haired boy asking, "Who are you? Why did you come here?!"

"My name is Roxas and I came here to check on you, because your sister is worried about you." The crying boy looks at Roxas yelling, "No one cares about me."

Roxas murmers, "That's not true, Eli. Everyone cares about you."

Eli just lowers his head, "Nobody doesn't."

The memory fades away and Lexi keeps staring at the sun. "Roxas....?"

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 14: Gambles of Squander

Lexi walks away from the Station Heights to the Usual Spot. He grabs his head and passes out. A memory flashes through his head. He sees five boys gather around playing a game. There are cards all over the place and the boys are all huddled over one of the boys. He is wearing a brown cap, brown T-shirt, and khakis throwing dice. "Alright, give me seven. Lady lucky be on my side." He tosses the dice.

One of the dice lands on a five and the other a two. He leaps into the air knocking the boys over. "Hooray, I won the game." The boy looks at the boys, "Alright everyone pay up." They all toss the boy seven pieces of munny.

Eli walks into the Usual Spot and sees the boy. He picks up the dices and sees that they are all the same on each side. "Hey, these dice are loaded."

The boy walks over to Eli and snatches the dice away from him and glares. "Shut up or you'll get me in trouble."

Eli keeps yelling, "These dice are loaded." All the boys pick up their munny and glare at the boy, "You cheated us!"

The boy shrieks backing away, "C'mon, are you guys going to believe that stupid little kid, Eli or me." It doesn't work and all the boys chase him.

Kiwi +

Awards
Well when you think of the rest then make sure to post them okay..coming along very nicely...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Interesting chapter. I'm looking forward to more.
It looks like a problem is coming along for Lexi and Eli.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 15: Help

The boys chase the boy to Tunnel 4. Eli follows them. The boys dog-pile upon the boy. Eli chases after them yelling, "Get off of him! The boys don't listen to him.

Eli keeps crying, "Get off of him! Why won't you stop?!" They still don't budge.

A loud roar comes from one of the nearby tunnels. The boys jump off the boy looking at each other with terrified looks, "What was that?"

The roar continues and the boys flee from the tunnel leaving Eli and the gambling boy behind. Eli looks at the boy, "Why did you do that?!"

The boy stares at Eli snickering, "My name is Dorul, Master Gambler."

Eli just looks away. Dorul smacks Eli across the face. "What's so funny?!"

Eli glares at Dorul. The roar continues, but it seems to be approaching closer. Dorul glares at Eli frightened, "What is that?!"

Eli shrugs, "I don't know, but we best get out of here." He starts to run back to the entrance. Eli stops as he hears a scream from behind. He turns around and sees a Darkside holding Dorul upside-down trying to get his heart. Eli runs to the large black creature yelling, "Let him down!"

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 16: Darknight

Eli sees a broken board nearby. He picks it up and dashes towards the Heatless. Eli hits the creature with the board several times but it doesn't move an inch. Dorul looks at Eli screaming, "Get out of here, kid!"

Eli yells at Dorul, "I am not leaving without you." He keeps hitting the creature. The Heartless gets irritated and lifts up it's giant black arm at the boy. His fear is so strong that it holds him in place. Eli closes his eyes thinking it's all over.

But, he sees something white that zaps straight out of nowhere. He hears two voices out of nowhere, "Hey kiid, wake up! Are you alright?"

Eli opens up his green-brown eyes and sees two figures dressed up in black coats. He hears the shorter one's voice and instantly recognizes it. Eli calls out, "Roxas, is that you?"

The shorter one turns to the boy shocked, "How did you know my name?"

The taller one walks over to Eli looking into his face. Eli (like most terrified children) backs away from the stranger. The man asks the boy, "Hello, we aren't going to hurt you. We just want answers. What was that Heartless doing down there? And, how do you know Roxas?"

Eli shakes his head scared, "What's going on? This has to be some sort of dream. It can't be real!" He starts pinching himself on his cheeks hoping to wake up. But, it doesn't work.

The taller man walks over to Eli picking up the frightened boy. Eli hits Axel's shoulders hoping to get away. "Let me down I have to go save that boy from that monster."

The man takes his left hand and pulls down his hoody and stares at Eli. "I'm sorry I can't allow you to face that Heartless alone, kid."

Eli whines, "But, I have to save the boy!" Roxas walks over to the twelve-year-old sighing, "I'm sorry, the boy didn't make it. The Heartless consumed your friend's heart. He's long gone now."

Eli shakes his head doubtlessly and gets free of Axel's grip. He leaps out of Axel's hands and runs out of the tunnel screaming back at Roxas and Axel, "I don't believe you. I have to save him."

Roxas sighs. Axel jokes as he summons up his Chakrams, "Here we go again, Roxas. We better go help that kid." Roxas looks up at Axel exclaiming, "Yeah." The two Organization Members run out of the tunnel after Eli.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 17: Eli's True Self

Eli is out attacking the Darknight with the board. He cries in a loud voice, "Give him back, you monster!"

Axel and Roxas see the boy's helpless attempt of fighting the Heartless off. The Heartless sees something within the boy and backs away terrified. Eli lifts his head and shows his eyes are blazing red and he is surrounded by a misty black-red aura. Axel looks at Roxas, "That kid is wierd. I thought Somebodies weren't able to do that."

Roxas looks at the boy and watches it trying to muster some of his power into fighting off the Heartless. Eli is unable to do that and he ends up fainting. Roxas runs over to the boy dodging the uncoming Darknight's attacks. Axel yells to Roxas, "What are you doing?!"

Roxas picks up the boy and uses block to protect himself and Eli from the Heartless' power. He finally arrives next to Axel. Roxas places the boy into Axel's arms. Axel looks at Roxas asking, "Why did you give me the kid?!"

Roxas looks at Eli and then at Axel, "Something just told me that this kid is different. That he isn't a Somebody like the others. We need to get him back to the Organization and have Xemnas or any of the others examine him. Take him back there. I have to finish off this Heartless."

Axel nods his head and summons up a Dark Corridor before taking Eli into his scrawny arms. He says to Roxas as he heads into the portal, "You be careful."

Roxas summons up his Keyblade and glares at the Heartless' dark face. He yells, "It's just you and me now!"

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 18: Lexi

Eli wakes up in a white and grey bed with a black cross-like symbol engraved on the grey bedframe. He lifts his head and sees a bunch of people with black coats surrounding him. Eli asks, "Who are you?"

One of the people in the black coats walks to the bed. Eli cowers back holding a white blanket to his face. He screams, "Leave me alone." Eli's eyes turn red and lava spurts out of his hands.

But, that doesn't stop the person from helding towards Eli. The person takes off his hood and shows a man with tan skin, golden eyes, and long white hair. He says in a sinister voice, "My name is Xemnas, Number I of Organization XIII."

Eli just rolls his eyes sighing, "Can I leave this place? I need to help that kid in Twilight Town."

Another figure in a black coat walks towards him saying, "You mean, Roxas, right? He can handle himself. He's a big boy. But, what's your name?"

Eli answers, "My name is Eli. I don't know why I am here."

Xemnas replies, "You are a Nobody just like us. So, will you join us?"

Eli sighs, "I guess, since I have no where else to go."

Xemnas smirks, "Very smart, I shall give you your new name." He puts his hand up and shows three white letters of the boy's name. The letters swoosh around a lot until Xemnas stops them. The letters stop with an X in Eli.

Eli looks at the word and mutters, "Lexi."

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 19: Fade

The Nobodies and the room begins to fade. Lexi looks around muttering, "What's going on?!"

A voice comes out of nowhere yelling, "Wake up, Lexi. We have to finish our mission. Stop laying there."

Lexi exclaims, "Anexia?" He sees himself now in a place surrounded by nothing but darkness. Lexi sees a bright light come out of nowhere. He instinctively walks towards the light.

Lexi opens his brown-green eyes and sees Anexia hovering over him. She smacks the boy in the face, "Don't scare me like that ever again!"

He gets up and looks at Anexia wierdly. "We don't have hearts. Why are you worried about me?" Lexi walks to a nearby door and takes a quick sneak out the door.

Anexia mutters, "It's just that you remind me of someone I had failed to protect." Lexi looks back at her seeing that there is nobody outside. He stares at her suspiciously.

Lexi asks Anexia as he walks to her, "Who did you fail to protect?" Tears start to appear in Anexia's golden eyes.

She sighs, "I am remembering the pain of when I saw him fade into my arms. He was my little brother. My little brother disappeared from this castle a while ago. I don't remember what happened to him. But, I am sure someday I'll see him again."

Lexi holds her arms giving her a smile trying to "cheer her up", "It'll be okay. You'll see him again. What was his name?"

Anexia answers looking into Lexi's eyes, "His name was Eli."

Lexi becomes shocked and backs away from her. "How did he disappear?"

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
chapter 20: Hidden

Anexia sees the shock on his face. She just murmers, "My brother and I were guards here. Both of us sought to protect the pieces of our parents' hearts. We would have given up anything for their sakes. I was always happy to be with my brother."

Tears continually spring from her eyes. Lexi looks at her patting her shoulder, "How did he disappear?"

Anexia stares at him. She answers him, "He and several others disappeared when they were assigned a mission to protect the castle late at night. I never saw them again, but I heard my brother's agonizing screams every night. I went around the castle asking everyone if they had heard the screams. They just looked at me oddly." She pauses.

Lexi pats her shoulders, "Don't worry you'll see him again."

Anexia screams, "How do you know that?! I couldn't bear to his screams anymore and sought to leave the castle. But, when I did that Neoshadows caught me offguard and I lost my heart. I saw myself being consumed by darkness and I disappeared and became one of them. But, I still hold onto the memories and feelings I have about my brother." She turns away and opens up a Dark Corridor.

Lexi looks at her asking, "We're done with our mission?"

Anexia nods her head and quietly walks through the portal. Lexi thinks to himself before walking into the portal, "Should I telll her my true name? It would just tear her apart. I can't hurt her like that."

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Chapter 21: Aenia/Anexia

Lexi walks into his bedroom, which wasn't really much of a bedroom. It was just a small closet with the Nobody insigna on all of it's bulky white walls and just a small bed in the corner of the room. One of the walls had a small triangle-like window. It was not very colorful or bright in the room. It was more like a giant closet than a bedroom. Because, of all types of supplies everywhere, like mops and brooms.

Lexi walked over to the window and put his elbows onto it's small sill. He looks out at the heart-shaped moon. "Man, I can't believe Anexia is my sister. She has really had a hard time."

He lifts his elbow from the sill and walks over to his bed. Lexi sits on the bed and lays down. "Why did those kids get chained up, Tiessa and Iolio?"

Lexi sits up and a photo flies out of nowhere. It shows a younger Tiessa, Iolio, and two people. He recognizes the two of people. "It's me and Aenia."

Aenia is a girl with spiky blonde hair that is tied-up in a bun, her brain eyes stick out of her green and red uniform. Lexi says to himself, "So Aenia must be Anexia's somebody."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back