• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Phantom tips anyone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Well all the tip threads I havent seen one about phantom.

Yeah I figured you have to use stop on the clock when he does the time of death attack thingie but he just puts away his heart and stays away while my time runs out little by little.

Sorry for my noobiness :embarassed:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
all you can do is just keep following him around then using the magic on him that corresponds to the colour of his heart, ie red=fire, blue=ice, yellow=thunder and I think white is a physical attack iirc. Aside fromt hat you just need to keep watching the clock closely and using Stop/ra/aga

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
If Goofy has MP gift, make sure you take full advantage of it. In this fight, it's less of outright combat, more of attrition. Stock everyone with ethers, dump Donald cause you need Goofy. Change the commands to items in emergency to all characters. His moves are easily evadable, just watch out for his heat seeking slug, that can one shot you, go into the tower corridors if you see him charging it. He tends to move a lot while between moves, so you might want to dodge one move before trying to strike as he tends to stop for about a second after every move. Take a keyblade that increases mana, your damage won't really come from physical attacks, what with only putting in one hit every so often. Just slowly wear him down, and it's fine to let Peter Pan get killed once he's out of ethers. Eventually, you'll win. It just takes really long.

Veddix

Focus your mind,Sora, and soul become strong/powereful and follow what these guys are saying.
That's really all there is to it.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
The stop thing is really straightforward. I'm pretty sure everyone knows to cast stop(ra) on the clock to stop it. It's only what comes after that makes this fight hard.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
That is just slightly less known. Also, white=physical attack.

But also, the hardest spell to land on Spectre is Firaga, because you have to use it in about a 45 degree in front of him or so, and it will definitely miss if he's moving. When you have some big mana bars it might not really matter because it might cost more to constantly wait for him to stop, as you will have to use 2 big bars for stopra.

To be noted will be the fact that Firaga will do more damage than Blizzaga. This is because the orb will do a colour change when the first Blizzaga flake hits, and even if the other flakes should hit, he had become immune to it, unless you're lucky enough it still remains blue. As Firaga is more of a rifle shot while Blizzaga is a shotgun spray, one Firaga shot will do more damage.

Another thing to note is that you might want to cast Stopra early even if it is still not moving as time taken to fly to it and casting animation might just be another second off the countdown.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
That is just slightly less known. Also, white=physical attack.

But also, the hardest spell to land on Spectre is Firaga, because you have to use it in about a 45 degree in front of him or so, and it will definitely miss if he's moving. When you have some big mana bars it might not really matter because it might cost more to constantly wait for him to stop, as you will have to use 2 big bars for stopra.

To be noted will be the fact that Firaga will do more damage than Blizzaga. This is because the orb will do a colour change when the first Blizzaga flake hits, and even if the other flakes should hit, he had become immune to it, unless you're lucky enough it still remains blue. As Firaga is more of a rifle shot while Blizzaga is a shotgun spray, one Firaga shot will do more damage.

Another thing to note is that you might want to cast Stopra early even if it is still not moving as time taken to fly to it and casting animation might just be another second off the countdown.
ok thanks---i remember now

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Wait, you quoted my whole post to highlight a mathematics function in it?

@Lancelot, during this fight, Stopga is not available because it is acquired as a reward after beating Phantom.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I HATED the Phantom; he's not easy, and the battle is very long.
Other than what others have told you, there is one attack you MUST look out for; When he pauses in front of the clock, fly as quickly as possible to the other side of the clock. He releases this purple thing that rotates around you, taking HUGE chucnks of HP away. You'll be healing non-stop if you get caught in it.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Just keep using Stopaga on the clock and use Thundaga/Blizzaga/Firaga depending on what color the "heart" becomes and start going berserker because it won't be vulernable to physical attack long.

Try to not get hit by his claws: 3-5 strikes and you're dead. Since Peter Pan's a must to even get there in the first place, have him replace Donald and keep Goofy. Donald/Goofy aren't much help in dealing damage, but Goofy has MP Gift, making him a must.

Try and make the best Strength, Magic, and Defense boosting accessories you can make: no need to bother with elemental defense here. If you have Ultima Weapon, great, use it. But if not, try and find the best keyblade you have that doesn't reduce MP or better yet, increases MP without sacrificing too much Strength.

That's pretty much it, but remember that with Peter Pan, make him unequip all of his spells except whatever healing ability he has, or else he'll end up using it for Aero and Stop. Aeroga's a decent way to reduce damage, but it's an MP waster if you have plenty of HP/Defense or just avoid Phantom's attacks a lot, and he'd only use Stop on the Phantom, not the clock.

Xalfear_XV

i cant beat that guy =(
it doesn't mather how many times i fight.
i know that i need to stop the time and etc.... but it's too hard =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back