• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Phantom:Requiem of the Phantom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reifon

So I noticed this went heavily under the radar, which made me sad. This anime is animated by Bee Train, same people who were involved with .Hack//Sign, and it's directed by Bee Train's founder. Unless you've played the visual novel it was based on, then this might be new to you. Since I was never good at explaining crap, prepare for yo plot summaray

Similar in plot to the video game, the series is about a Japanese national who gets kidnapped by an assassin syndicate called Inferno in a plot to unite all known underworld mob gangs into one conglomerate after he had personally witnessed an assassination in the streets of America. In order to achieve their goal, Inferno deploys its assassin operatives codenamed Phantom. Among them is an amnesiac girl named Ein and the Japanese national, who was now dubbed as Zwei as his codename after being brainwashed of his previous memory.

It's really good. I reccomend it. It's only 16 episodes in and I'm not sure how many is left.So it won't take long for anyone to catch up.

EDIT:Forgot to put up a video

Last edited:

Reifon

Another time skip and this one did not make any sense.

Apparently a 2 year time skip makes you go from being a loli to being around 6 ft tall with decent sized melons. Cal was like around the 10-12 year old age range, this impossible growth spurt is beyond me.

Nice new op and ending though. This anime sure knows how to make background music sound badass.

KHlover07

Website
www.animepassion.tv
This is one of my favorite anime's I'm watching that's currently airing. This anime has made my mouth drop open in shock a few times already so I'd have to say I recommend it as well.

And I totally agree about the whole Cal thing. She was so innocent looking and 2 years later she looks like a hooker lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back