• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Phantom of the Opera Fanclub!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saixs' WRATH

For those who have read the book, seen the movie or play. This fanclub is dedicated anything Phantom related.

Thespis

Play > Movie > Book, but that's only my opinion. XD

This is the only fanclub I've ever seen that looks worth joining, although I still find all of them to be incredibly silly. But hey, I can be silly once in a while. ^_^

Count me in.

Saixs' WRATH

You're in Thespis and no prob DWD you like Phantom even more thatn i do so it makes sense to have youpartly in charge of the fanclub.

Saixs' WRATH

Yes it does and i don't know why nobody started one earlier. Even though Eric is the bad guy i like him best just becasue he's an evil genius, not really evil more misunderstood.

Saixs' WRATH

Yes he deserves to be evil he's earned it...so to speak. I liked Eric better in the book because the showed more of his genius and evil side.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
The book is okay for what it is, but I love the movie, except the people could be better singers, and the play is magnificent. I must join this Fanclub!!

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Join this I must.

Phantom of the Opera is always something to look forward too :D
Can I join pl0x?

Saixs' WRATH

Yes you may all join the club. I for one have not seen the play not yet I plan on going to see it when i'm 18 and I plan to take somone special with me.

Saixs' WRATH

Yes it is great people are joining and don't worry DWD i'm sure you'll see it someday too, seeing is how much you love it i think it will be hard for you not to see it.

Saixs' WRATH

I've read one version and seen i think 3 differnt versions of it. The reacent one is the best and i've heard its supposed to be exactly like the broadway version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back