• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Phantasy star

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seinra

I know a game called Phantasy star online, and was created by sega. They have lot's of Phantasy star games released. Some including Phantasy star online episode I and II, Phantasy star episode III. And then their is the newest one, Supposedly coming out at the end of this year called Phantasy star universe. Of course to some people like me who likes science fiction-Action adventure games, this game is highly anticipated. Of course by the sound of this game already you can pretty much tell that It's a game, allowing you to go online using the gamecube adapter and your computer modem.

The already released game's came out on the gamecube, but the newest one yet to be released, is coming out for the ps2.I got into this game around when Phantasy star online I and II was out for the GC. Now I'm going to get this all new futuristic game and I'm hoping that other's are waiting too. For those who already played atleast one Phantasy sar game knows how great it is, and those who have yet to play it should get into it. It's fun for teens and adults((a little to complicated for those under 12)) and should really be looked into.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Episode 1&2 was fun but fer real??? PSU is coming out for PS2... he he twice the fun. Do you know when the realease date is?

(its not really that complicated)

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Phantasy star is coming out for 360 and Pc to.. I would get it on pc or 360 if I was you.. PC would be the best bet...

the Q4 of 2006, but the real realease date no clue..

seinra

I'll go find out. And I'd rather get it for the ps2. I find that games on the cpu tend to not be as fun as if on another system. But that's just me.
Edit:It comes out this fall. I hope it doesn't get delayed.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Rufus_ShinRa said:
Phantasy star is coming out for 360 and Pc to.. I would get it on pc or 360 if I was you.. PC would be the best bet...

the Q4 of 2006, but the real realease date no clue..

Why 360???? Id have to waste a lot of money to get it. Oh yeah Its just best for me to get on Ps2 since i already have one

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Let see, 360 has better online as for the PC..

when it coems to online for ps2 its like one of the worse, things you could play..and you would have to wast money getting it.. 360 is good system so your have a good system, and you can get games like Blue Dragon when it comes out// :p

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Rufus_ShinRa said:
Let see, 360 has better online as for the PC..

Explain why 360 has better online, i dont get it :confused:

when it coems to online for ps2 its like one of the worse, things you could play..and you would have to wast money getting it.. 360 is good system so your have a good system, and you can get games like Blue Dragon when it comes out// :p

Ps2 is a good system too, and how can it be "one of the worst thing you could ever play"??

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I said online mode was one of the wrose things I played.. Not the system..

360 has better services and better servers then the ps2..In my book..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back