• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pfft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Co3gBvaW8AIR_ko.jpg

Last year:
Phil said:
I will be playing Birth by Sleep in the future

So.....place your bets everyone. How confused will he be once he plays KH3?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Co3gBvaW8AIR_ko.jpg

Last year:

So.....place your bets everyone. How confused will he be once he plays KH3?

'Non-Kingdom Hearts fan watching E3 2015 Trailer'

Okay, on board so far... wait, so one kid look like a dojo master and the other is already graying? What the fuck? Okay, whatever... something something keyblade war... Oh, look, Sora in KHII Outfit with the... Star Spangler? Is that what it's called? Okay, final fantasy balls...flying heartless... JUMPED OFF A MOUNTAIN?! EDBRJESAOKD!!!! Rock titan fight... WAIT WHAT? TRAIN? WHAT? Okay, this is okay... this is fine... Tangled world... Dandelion heartless... OMG WHAT?! GUNS?! CANNON?! PIRATE SHIP?! HOW? CLIPS THROUGH THE GROUND?! WATER?! HARDCORE PARKOUR IN DAYLIGHT TOWN? TEACUPS?! WHAT?! HORSE AND BUGGY?!

...I think I've physically gone numb...

Awards
Wait, is he that dsgames guy or some shit?
Yep, chu. That guy is DSPGaming.

It doesn't surprise me that he is skipping BBS and 2.8. I mean, this is the same guy who called the KH HD collections stupid and all the side games terrible nonsense despite only playing the first two games. His KH3 playthrough is gonna be a riot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back